The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
fyzygy

Wood Lover Paralysis

I've had it from pan cyans. I reckon it's got to do with high levels of psilocin...? :huh:

1 minute ago, -RC- said:

I've had it from pan cyans. I reckon it's got to do with high levels of psilocin...? :huh:

I've never had it. I get extreme blood pressure drop from cubes though. Never happened with subs.

I have also had massive body temp fluctuations, like drenching sweats from relative small doses where I have felt that definite psilocin tang.

I've also had it from subs, poison moments where I think I'm going to die. I've not died yet though.

On 28/05/2021 at 5:21 PM, Northerner said:

I've also had it from subs, poison moments where I think I'm going to die. I've not died yet though.

Practise makes perfect

EGA Microdose Webcast 6: Woodlover Paralysis & Consciousness

Register Now

EHI783743-219ccbdc6e9e4971ad89fea91c2cb0

There has been a lot of recent talk around the phenomenon known as Woodlover Paralysis. In this months Entheogenesis Australis (EGA) Microdose Webcast we will cover the subject extensively.

The EGA webcast features talks, discussions or panels by leading Australian ethnobotanical (and ethnomycological) thinkers. In the May episode, there were hints about an upcoming discussion on the results of the Woodlover Paralysis survey hosted by the Australian Psychedelic Society.

The 28th of July Episode of the EGA Microdose Webcast episode will begin with a discussion of the results from the recent Wood-Lover Paralysis (WLP) survey conducted by Symon Beck and Caine Barlow. WLP is an occasional short-term paralysis following the ingestion of psilocybin mushrooms that grow on wood, species such as Psilocybe subaeruginosa, Psilocybe azurescens and Psilocybe cyanescens.

There exists little information on this topic besides anecdotal reports, and the results of the survey represent some of the first available relevant data on the topic. Symon and Caine will present the data, with time for a question and answer session on the topic.

Registration for the Microdose Webcasts are free but donations are encouraged to support EGA's important work.

We hope you can join us On Wednesday 28 July 2021 at 8:00 PM AEST

Edited by RonnySimulacrum
  • Like 2