The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Pedro99

(Ended) Sunny Coast 2 day Tricho sale

I gotta move and have nowhere for my collection. I'm gonna take a few with me but the rest I have to let go.

Pick up only.

Selling for $1cm maybe less if you buy more, things like CLS bridgesii, random bridges, random crosses, seedlings, probably not for the serious collector but if you're relatively new - a good way to start or increase your collection. 

Please note, the crest and penis in the photo are NOT FOR SALE.

DSC_0396.JPG

DSC_0397.JPG

Also if someone can direct me to which FB page I could list this on it would be appreciated, thanks.

DSC_0396.thumb.JPG.87b65a2ebe6be3ae2f160badd878b8b3.JPG

DSC_0397.thumb.JPG.98238f289ba3e83b6ddce79c4b23543e.JPG

DSC_0396.thumb.JPG.87b65a2ebe6be3ae2f160badd878b8b3.JPG

DSC_0397.thumb.JPG.98238f289ba3e83b6ddce79c4b23543e.JPG

Edited by Pedro99
  • Like 1

'Trichocereus Auctions Australia', 'Shaman Australis Botanicals', 'Trichocereus Lophophora & Ariocarpus' and/or 'Australian cactacea buy/sell/swap' might be worth a shot. 

• Like 1

Maybe I am blind, but "spot the crest" should be a competition. :lol: (I think I found it in the end)

Good luck with your move mate.  If I lived nearby i'd definitely swing past and grab me some bargains.

• Haha 1

Thanks for the recommendations @Wile E. Peyote think there's approx a thousand people coming round tomorrow :blink:

Thanks for the kind words @SayN I thought about circling the crest after you said that but that would ruin the fun!

Forgot about this post. These are all gone. Ended up giving over half of them away... Lucky ducks