The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
squidgygoanna

Anyone able to help with these? lost a bunch of plants to a mite infestation

As the title says, my greenhouse got literally overrun by mites and I lost a significant portion of my plant collection a while back

I threw in the towel but now I think the time has come to get my collection going again

I've been around these forums for a long time, always coming and going. Have a trade rating thread.

If anyone can help with cuttings or seedlings of any of the below that would be sweet. Don't have a lot left to trade unfortunately but happy to pay.

Caapi
Withania Somnifera
Sceletium Tortuosum (Kanna)
Delosperma Bosseranum
Peganum Harmala
Calea Zacatecichi
Silene Capensis
Ipomoea Tricolor
Turnera Diffusa
Valeriana officinalis
Tabernaemontana Pandacaqui
Bacopa Monnieri
Mimosa Hostilis
Mimosa Pudica
Zornia Latifolia
Piper Methysticum
Rivea Corymbosa
Salvia Guaranitica
Salvia Black Knight
Phyllodium Pulchellum

Desmodium Gangeticum

(Longshots...)
Picralima Nitida
Pedicularis Densiflora
Glaucium Flavum

Edited by squidgygoanna
  • Like 1

Can help you out with Delosperma bosseranum seedling, Brahmi cuttings and some Phyllodium pulchellum seed.

Delo bos is a dang weed lol. The Phyllodiym likes warmth and humidity so best if you grow from seed, take away tek works brilliant. Find their a bit temperamental where I live. Had a dozen seedlings drop over winter. Brahmi is a bit of a weed as well if you find the right spot for it.

On 19/01/2021 at 7:49 PM, squidgygoanna said:

As the title says, my greenhouse got literally overrun by mites and I lost a significant portion of my plant collection a while back

I threw in the towel but now I think the time has come to get my collection going again

I've been around these forums for a long time, always coming and going. Have a trade rating thread.

If anyone can help with cuttings or seedlings of any of the below that would be sweet. Don't have a lot left to trade unfortunately but happy to pay.

Caapi

Withania Somnifera

Sceletium Tortuosum (Kanna)

Delosperma Bosseranum

Peganum Harmala

Calea Zacatecichi

Silene Capensis

Ipomoea Tricolor

Turnera Diffusa

Valeriana officinalis

Tabernaemontana Pandacaqui

Bacopa Monnieri

Mimosa Hostilis

Mimosa Pudica

Zornia Latifolia

Piper Methysticum

Rivea Corymbosa

Salvia Guaranitica

Salvia Black Knight

Phyllodium Pulchellum

Desmodium Gangeticum

(Longshots...)

Picralima Nitida

Pedicularis Densiflora

Glaucium Flavum

Is it because you're growing so many different plants from different regions all vying for different requirements, without adequate air flow, with all the same soil? Every species indigenous/endemic to a specific area has to have a soil that feeds that plant the same way as on its home soil, otherwise stresses occur in plant and bugs move in. You have xerophytes, hygrophytes, hygrophytes and mesophytes all together which brings disease.

Not all of those listed are plants that I lost, some are just plants that have been on my wish list for a while. Thought I might ask around for them at the same time.

Hey I can help out with a few if you still need. 
can send fresh unrooted caapi and calea cuttings. 

also have rivea corymbosa (seed or seedling)

I have viable peganum harmala and silene capensis seed. 
I think I have ipomea tricolour seed and s.tortuosum cuttings but will have to double check if I have those last two.