The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
don juan

Loph seed ploise

After some loph seed if anyone’s got some to sell cheers :worship:

tell me how you would, lay them down...

(i let all my seeds rot, and thats better than giving them away, because many of, the recievers, stuff them up)

• Like 1

I don't know about don and never germinated lophs myself but for trich  i initially used basically the takeaway tek method described on herbalistics but now use a larger container with 100% Sphagnum in those little cardboard pots, I just nuke the moss, cardboard pots(really don't trust these off the shelf  in any enclosed area),water and sterilize the tub best i can, then keep away from to low temps or directly light.

Seems to work well.

I recently came by a big loph graft, should have some seeds shortly if no one else can help (Prob about 3 weeks, flowered a month ago) - I'm sure someone else can help you before then though. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, withdrawl clinic said:

tell me how you would, lay them down...

(i let all my seeds rot, and thats better than giving them away, because many of, the recievers, stuff them up)

Takeaway container or plastic picnic cup in the past I’ve just used a good seed raising mix and sprayed maybe 50 ml of water over the mix just sprinkle the seeds on the top brother I think it’s called takeaway tek method 

Just now, don juan said:

Takeaway container or plastic picnic cup in the past I’ve just used a good seed raising mix and sprayed maybe 50 ml of water over the mix just sprinkle the seeds on the top brother I think it’s called takeaway tek method 

Oh yeah and cling wrap or keep lid on and don’t open it for about 6 months or whenever u wanna get them out