The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
zelly

Caapi vine plus Anadenanthera culubrina bark

I'm curious if anyone has tried a brew of fresh vine & fresh tree bark?  Seems I have plenty on hand of both. 

withdrawal clinic would be proud of the tree that's grown from his seed

greenBeansDSCN3349.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They really are a beautiful tree. One of my favorites .

Does colubrina bark contain alkaloids? I thought seeds were the vessel for them, and then, mostly bufotenine.

Bufo changa is certainly an intense and powerful experience, I'm not sure if want the head pressure sensation to go for much longer than it does and I'd say a brew would extend it. It's a really oppressive feeling at first. I think they call it an ordeal medicine for this reason. The visuals are truly astounding though.

Sourced from Wikipedia 

On 18/11/2020 at 6:33 AM, Glaukus said:

Does colubrina bark contain alkaloids? I thought seeds were the vessel for them, and then, mostly bufotenine.

Bufo changa is certainly an intense and powerful experience, I'm not sure if want the head pressure sensation to go for much longer than it does and I'd say a brew would extend it. It's a really oppressive feeling at first. I think they call it an ordeal medicine for this reason. The visuals are truly astounding though.

i ditto above, it's possible i know of somebody, who tried the bark, but nothing was in it.

but than the above , says differently, lets say not appreciatable ammounts in the bark...

traditionaly, peregrina seeds get powdered and insuflated.