The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
sharxx101

Mandatory Vacinations, no jab no play

What does the crew think about this?

So much going on atm who knows what to believe...

Edited by sharxx101
  • Like 1

I wouldn't get too hyped out. There's always a lot of crazy shit going on on the internet. People say the media pushes fear but its more like the internet nut-jobs that are pushing fear, so don't buy into it. Government institutions taking caution is not pushing fear either, it's actually what you'd WANT them to do. And just remember the whole bird-flu thing. Some people went stark raving mad over all the conspiracies and fear-mongering, and then it all just ran it's course without causing the world to end. Just take sensible precautions and you'll be safer than what you'd usually be. Just look at how cases of the flu has dropped this year thanks to social distancing measures. Once a vaccine comes ut and most of the population gets it, the virus will be stopped in it's tracks so you may be able to avoid the vaccine if you really object to it. People only take vaccines because it's the lesser of two evils. No one really WANTS to inject some foreign substance into their body, but if it stops them from dying they'll begrudgingly acquiesce. 

As for gold. it's already on a run, but remember, any (or all) major governments who want to rescue their economies could at any time dump their gold reserves on the market, crashing it's value. So you wouldn't want to be stuck with it in your hands when the ship goes down.Also if there's a war, Governments can make Gold bullion illegal to own as it gets classified as a strategic resource, and you MUST sell it to the government in return for their 'worthless' paper money. You'd wanna hope your side wins because the losing side just ends up with hyper-inflation and piles of worthless paper notes.

Doomsday prepping is a good idea, but I don't think the virus is our biggest concern. -War is.

• Like 7

I don't have any of the links, however it is my understanding that it is illegal to force you to take any form of medication. They can however make it conditional. So for instance, if you want to enter the state you will be required to volunteer to take the vaccine. Personally I don't think there is any need, isn't it only something like 65% coverage needed for herd immunity? Easy numbers without coercion. I think the biggest problem with a vaccine is with a least 30 different strains of this virus already, a vaccine isn't going to be good for anything much, other than making money. The research budget would be better spent on something more practical, like a quick, accurate.test. There are already plenty of effective treatment options. I find it strange that at this stage of a pandemic, there is still no accurate test.

• Like 1

The Commonwealth is legally powerless to impose a vaccine; but it can pull political and economic levers in order to coerce the population, e.g. travel restrictions, denial of welfare rights, access to early childhood education, public-sector employment opportunities, etc. 

"required to volunteer" (in the above post) sounds about right. 

Edited by fyzygy
  • Like 2

The  fear being created over a vaccine that is not even released is coming from a minority but they game the system and too many are allowing their shit to take space in their heads.... Like a vampire they let them in the door. 

Honestly, I don't reckon there will be a effective vaccine with a sustained response.... But that's a side issue. 

But as also a fella with immunofuckedness, if they do produce an effective one I'll get it, like all the others.. Vaccine hysteria has gone beyond chucklin at. 

• Like 5

Just let them inject the aluminium adjuvants into you without the  long list of cell lines from other species and evaluate the response. Don't even consider the reverse transcription effects of the isolated RNA sequences they're using either, or you'll be labelled as a scientific Luddite, topped off  with a tin foil hat.

Just take the Vaccine and don't do any of your own research.and rest assured that "they" know what you need to be healthy. Don't even consider that Pasteur admitted his theory was bullshit before he died. Live like a fish in a tank with dirty water and vaccinate the fish, or clean the tank. 

Edited by Sallubrious
  • Like 2

Well we live with the direct legacy of not having to deal with rabies nor anthrax because of Pasteur. Sure killing every single fly, bat and dog on earth would have been more practical, but hey science is just this crazy wild experiment that ignores all evidence and just does what it will.  

Live attenuated vaccines including those for diphtheria, plague, tuberculosis, yellow fever, rotavirus, measles, mumps, rubella, and more are based on Pasteur's research. The hundreds of millions of people who haven't died nor been crippled by those previously endemic diseases refute any last minute doubts the old boy had before he fell off the perch. In fact the only reason many of these diseases aren't extinct now and we don't need to vaccinate for them at all is because some people for whatever reason refuse treatment. Previously the primary poor reasoning was religion, but commonly it's just naive and ego-central echo chambers now.

300 million people died from smallpox last century, now it's extinct because of effective vaccine strategy and none of us vaccinate against it any longer. Spot the conspiracy.

I'm not going to be quick to shoot myself with the latest batch of corona-vaccine, if it ever arrives. Probably spend some time mulling over ridiculous antivax armchair biology for a while, wait to see if it is really effective, then do it.

• Like 3

Do YoUr ReSeArCh

If we were to think of the kids, a baby if formula fed is exposed to more aluminium (or salts of to be correct) than fully vaccinated. 

Because it's ubiquitous and abundant in the earths crust you are getting it from food..... And in drinking water....

Aluminium salts ... Don't use tin foil... It's aluminium foil these days can't be good on exposed skin. 

Edited by waterboy 2.0

I agree that vaccinations have done a lot of good in regards to Polio and small pox. Just like a lot of man made things it starts out with good intent. But like most man made things they get corrupted by money, greed and power hungry people.

Thanks for reading my morning rant.

Banishing all negativity from my mind now.

"OM namah Shivaya"

Love u guys :wub:

Edited by sharxx101
  • Like 2

On 25/08/2020 at 7:25 PM, Crop said:

I don't have any of the links, however it is my understanding that it is illegal to force you to take any form of medication. They can however make it conditional. So for instance, if you want to enter the state you will be required to volunteer to take the vaccine. Personally I don't think there is any need, isn't it only something like 65% coverage needed for herd immunity? Easy numbers without coercion. I think the biggest problem with a vaccine is with a least 30 different strains of this virus already, a vaccine isn't going to be good for anything much, other than making money. The research budget would be better spent on something more practical, like a quick, accurate.test. There are already plenty of effective treatment options. I find it strange that at this stage of a pandemic, there is still no accurate test.

The world is a stage lol 

On 28/08/2020 at 2:45 AM, Sallubrious said:

Just let them inject the aluminium adjuvants into you without the  long list of cell lines from other species and evaluate the response. Don't even consider the reverse transcription effects of the isolated RNA sequences they're using either, or you'll be labelled as a scientific Luddite, topped off  with a tin foil hat.

Just take the Vaccine and don't do any of your own research.and rest assured that "they" know what you need to be healthy. Don't even consider that Pasteur admitted his theory was bullshit before he died. Live like a fish in a tank with dirty water and vaccinate the fish, or clean the tank. 

People will always believe what they want to believe, which is generally what they were shown from the people manipulating them. Just remember both narratives are created by the same assholes to divide and confuse etc. it's the same hegelian dialectic present in religion and politics and it will never end until people literally just stop following the narratives that they are being fed. its choas magick. you'll never get away from it on the internet lol 

• Like 1

Dunno if anyone saw, but apparently the only polio left is from vaccinations.... problem in Aussie land is we don’t actually have a bill of rights, so th way could alter law easily to make it mandatory. Problem is - you need a control group to actually know if it works... or placebo effect control. Either way - I’m seeing people divided again over the wrong issue. 

• Like 1

Easy to make any law if many people agree, much harder to enforce it if many more don't.

Not having a bill or rights has meant little to us as we have a representative democracy. That means it's much harder to sell our healthcare, education, etc and that our leader doesn't have veto power to push unpopular/unethical rules to law.

I was shocked when I learned that there's no Australian bill of rights and the Constitution is mostly legalese to say who gets to make the rules in Australia. After reading further into the topic though I see the unique position we're in. Even if a bill of rights was introduced it would not reflect a 400 year old US bill, it would mostly be the stuff that is already granted to us by the bill of human rights, which Australia is pretty damn good at following. There's not a huge incentive, except for the proliferation of lawyers, if you research it and think about it.

It's only USification that makes it mean anything. Media frenzied patriotic hogwash.

• Like 2

Oh I agree, it wouldn’t be like any/every country that has one. I was told being commonwealth we do fall under the UK bill of rights indirectly (whatever that means) but yeah. Like you say - easy to pass something people agree on (indoctrinated lol ). Either way - I’d love to see society realise they have an immune system and start learning how to be healthier... but that’s probably not easy for many who love to destroy themselves lol. 

• Like 1

With a vaccine nearing the consensus is that it won't be mandatory, BUT you won't be able to travel on a plane or even potentially interstate. I have heard digital health certificates are coming too and will be managed by Microsoft. 

In this tine of fake news who knows what to believe. The US Election is a perfect example of this...

I don't see the connection between mandatory vaccines and the US Election.

Which hearing are you talking about? Borders are open now and people are freely moving, apart from some restrictions for areas like Sydney. The Australian government has done nothing but say how the states should be opening up faster, so it's not adding up. 

Yes, there will probably be digital health records; in a perfect world we would use them for big data analysis to solve a lot of medical problems but you're probably right in that it's more like the data will be used to sell you products. This is long term, not short term though, and you can't resist some.changes. I'm not saying all changes are good changes, but over the last 50 years, how many things that were considered the work of the devil have been? 

It's pretty much standard for all data to be managed by big IT companies, or would you rather have your data managed by our incompetent governments who can't even keep a simple webpage operational in a lot of cases? 

• Like 2

Edit: I was being too blunt here explaining something that people could get offended by feeling i was attacking them personally so am removing.

Edited by ZooL

11 hours ago, ZooL said:

Edit: I was being too blunt here explaining something that people could get offended by feeling i was attacking them personally so am removing.

Don't feel like I'll be offended if that's who you're referring to, I tried very hard to word my response so as not to upset anyone personally, hopefully that is evident. I think it's good to challenge ideas and this is a fairly small group so we can be honest and not worry too much about trolls etc.