The Corroboree
G Dawg

Mixed Loph seed giveaway - Finished

Hi all, I have some mixed Loph seed that I got from Etheobotanica last year which I am not going to get around to sowing.

I have approx. 100 seeds so will give away  3 packs of 33.3 seeds :) 

So post down below why you want them and I will pick the best 3 next Sunday 5th July 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I'd love some please mate to complete my natural lw and Ario gardenscape

• Like 1

I started growing lophs from seed this year because we moved houses and don't have much room. I dropped a whole heap on fancy seed from the EU recently and got terrible germ rates. I'm about to kick the failed containers out of my germination set up which means I'll have some room. I'd love to fill the space with some of your seed :)

I'd really like some too! I grow a pretty expansive range of cacti, a lot of which I source from a local bulk supplier. She has a hard time getting any peyote, so it would be really cool to grow some and gift/trade with her to help expand both of our collections!

• Like 1

Not sticking my hand up, but giving a sincere nod:wink: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey, I'm a poor student who writes my thesis all day, and would love to watch some baby lophs grow :')

god blesss

3 hours ago, G Dawg said:

Etheobotanica

i know an entheonaut from eumundi :wub:but i'm not raising my hand

• Like 2

Nice one @G Dawg! I am trying to build a small loph army and once they are big and strong, will boof? :bootyshake: :P

Dear sir or madam or whom it may concern. 

I am writings to you in regards of your special cactus eggs. I would very much like to give them special home. Alas when I move to damp and warm bush most of me little round dudes done gone got fungus and turned to stinky liquid. Now I'm just about to pour the concrete on me new little cactus friend house madewith just these little guys in mind. I'd love to christen the new home by hatching your eggs. 

I'll give them names and special pots with drawings on em and everything. 

Here's a shot of my site, and what it should look like when I finish :)

6m Habitat GH (4).jpg

IMG_20200629_070226.jpg

1861009143_6mHabitatGH(4).thumb.jpg.dd33c075542557fee5482cc60c779f5c.jpg

IMG_20200629_070226.thumb.jpg.d33c83f9b75ebff2e20f0127ed54a5f1.jpg

1861009143_6mHabitatGH(4).thumb.jpg.dd33c075542557fee5482cc60c779f5c.jpg

IMG_20200629_070226.thumb.jpg.d33c83f9b75ebff2e20f0127ed54a5f1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Because I like to torture baby lophs and watch them suffer before they die... :devil:

• Haha 1

Have had some real bad luck with cactus seeds, was one of the people who got fucked around by Haun when when his relative stole all the money, and now i am having a problem with an e bay vendor I bought some seeds from and were not sent. Can only afford to buy cactus or seeds twice a year at my birthday and x mass as i have disability that makes it hard to find work so I cant afford to buy cuts and seeds are the only way to get some of my dream cactus. I need some good luck and loph seeds are something i could never afford.

Hey all, cheers for the interest.  If I had more seed would probably give to everyone but the chosen ones are @niggles @Acacia and @trichojester PM me your postal and will send this week.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Oh shit sorry for the late reply G dawg it shows how long it's been since I was online, am i too late?

All good @trichojester  PM me your postal and will send them on their merry way :)