The Corroboree
infi

Eileen cuttings or seeds

Hey there, I am searching for Eileen seeds or cuttings.

Anyone?

18 hours ago, migraineur said:

Which state and/or city are you in? 

I am sitting in Europe...

You can only get seeds that come from an Eileen plant when the pollen has come from a different father plant, so technically the seeds will always be a hybrid. and therfore those seedlings are not an Eileen clone any more, they will be something like 'Eileen X SS02' which would still be very good or maybe better. 

Eileen X seeds are rare because Eileen is shy to flower. But one place you can get the seeds is at the misplant website. Just scroll down and look for the word eileen, or use the 'Find' tool for the word eileen. If you don't know what the 'find' tool is then let me know and I'll explain.

here's the website https://misplant.net/

• Like 3

I remember a thread, were somebody said "eileen is highly overstated", and thought why is he not happy with Eileen.

than I placed super pedro and Eileen cuttings into the same big pot, and Eileen struggled, but super pedro took off.

I have lived in Europe halve of my live, and would unless, I have glass house or a wintergarden (your location says cold) rather grow the true blue, or super pedro.

if you got space, try to collect all of them, in summer outside, in winter put them in a cold and dark garage or cellar!!

@ Halcyon Daze: Thanks for the explanation. I already have some Hybrid seeds from Herbalistics. But no Eileen genetics so far. I saw the offers on Misplant but the desired Hybrids seem to be quite expensive. But maybe thats the easiest way to get some. I am open for suggestions of other hybrids which might be good as well. So far I have crosses between Juuls Giant, SS02, Psycho0 and some more. As well as some seeds from Chavin and Matucana area.

@ withdrawl clinic: I read that thread too. Yes maybe the Eileen thing is more Australia related and in my area other plants do better. I read the name super pedro a lot. Maybe i should try it.

Where can I get true blue seeds?

Misplant seeds are not dirt-cheap but they are top shelf quality, super fresh, and he gives a good amount for your money. His customers are among the most satisfied in the game and you'd be glad you gave him a try.

I would not reccomend Eileen x SS02 unless you are ready for the challenge.

Out of 40 seeds i will have 6 coming into adulthood.