The Corroboree

a jolly welcome to you!

I got 5 or 6 iboga fruits to give away, and will split them into two lots.

they are just starting to get yellow. I do get frosts at my place, but hope the seeds would still be ok.

I don't know if those seeds get damaged by frost, but guess, it's unlikely, because my plants even survived ground frosts.

as well a large amount of heimia salicifolia seeds {(please read planthelpers thread named heimia x- talls using only water) or similar name}, and very likely rifat clone seeds!!

the rifat seed pods I will not dissect, but chances are, you will find seeds.

the iboga seeds, I will only give to people with the right setup and experience, and the promise that you have studied torstens manuals. (:

you have to convince me, either by replying to this thread, or privat message that you are the right person for this job.

I will pay postage.

ph/wc bashers need not apply.

have a good one.

Edited by withdrawl clinic
added info
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

oh, now I remember, I got psychotria viridis (two different strains) seeds as well to give away for free!

• Like 1

ok, I waited till now to reply to your pm's, to give late comers an equal chance.

I got 6 fruits, but some of them are small.

I decided to split them into more lots, meaning 3 or even 4 lots, so that more people can have a go.

• Like 1

I have gone through the messages, and there is still one spot left.

you have to have the right tools and climate.

update!

the iboga seeds are all, allocated now, and I will send those 3 lot's out once they are fully ripe, which will be very soon.

psychotria seeds are still left, lot's of the common strain (forgot the name) and very few of a strain called moon.

rifat still available, I've been told those seeds can produce red veined leaves, but don't know if it's true.

heima salicifolia seeds, nobody wanted, hehehe.

I will delete all messages after we are done, and expect the same from all the other participants, cheers.

• Like 1

I started sending out some of the letters today!

please people try hard to grow them, for all of the mentioned seeds, I suggest to germinate them soon after arrival, with the aid of bottom heat.

I don't know how long, those seeds keep viable.

if you don't have bottom heat, store them in the fridge till, it warms up again, and let us know how it went.

if you know the store well, post this info here!

sorry for the side track rant, but I did once send even free plants to a person, to give them away at meetings he held, and he did let them all die...:BANGHEAD2:

• Like 1

Hi withdrawal clinic, i am looking for iboga seeds, if u have some i can do a swap or buy some if u like?

Thoth

update:

seeds might be available, in june again, but at times i get no seeds at all.

as well i might add, that i would be great full if somebody managed to sprout last seasons seeds, they might let us know by replying to this thread.

i kept only one small fruit for myselfe, and it contained inmature seeds, so no luck. hope the other were ok, let me know if not.

i might disect the fruits next june, to make sure they are fully ripe.

@withdrawl clinic hey mate, I’ll take some pics later today, so far I’ve had 2 sprout From your last fruit, the 2 that sprouted are the ones I removed a partial piece of the seed coat from, the others I’m still hopeful for & May remove a small piece of the seed coat,  thanks heaps for your kind generosity mate, these are super difficult to come by around here, your a legend man 

• Thanks 1

@withdrawl clinic sadly none sprouted for me, even with a heat mat to help along. I still have the container going just in case there is still hope

Thanks to your generous spirit!!

On 10/12/2020 at 5:41 PM, Xperiment said:

@withdrawl clinic sadly none sprouted for me, even with a heat mat to help along. I still have the container going just in case there is still hope

Thanks to your generous spirit!!

pls let me know, if the seeds were dark, and fully mature when you disected the fruit.

as mentioned my fruit (the smallest of all) had only inmature seeds inside.

anyway, two of my iboga's died, even before winter, and my surviver looks not flashy..

btw, my ibogas often survived winter frosts, and last winter had no frosts, but i had losses!

Edited by withdrawl clinic

No I don't remember them being dark.

But I also have a terrible memory, so there's that :wink: