The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
john

P.viridus

Does anyone know how to get spirit molecules from this plant in a fairly pure form please?

• Haha 1

Hey John, answers to that question could be viewed as incriminating so people are probably a bit resistant to respond. I'm no expert but I think you are interested in something like an acid base extraction. UTSE and if you can't find the information you want in this forum, try The DMT Nexus. Be cautious, this could be a hazardous process.

not a good idea anyway, the leaves of this plant don't process well.

much better to use bark, or even the leaves of the grass, hehe.

but sure it can be done, with ease...

On 12/06/2020 at 2:17 PM, withdrawl clinic said:

not a good idea anyway, the leaves of this plant don't process well.

much better to use bark, or even the leaves of the grass, hehe.

but sure it can be done, with ease...

lower heat. defatt.

p. viridis could theoretically be a very sustainable resource.

you make a good point here, leaves might benefit from defatting, bark never needs to be defatted.

it's a very sustainable source, yes but to be not an economic one.

just give it time, be patient to grow for 7 years or so, before getting a haverest.

use phalaris for a quick fix, but bark for real work.

viridis is the best for aya, but bark, is less desirable for aya.

i suspect there, is an issue with viridis, in the aqueous phase, and it doesn't like to move onto the solvent phase.

would be interessting to do an experiment starting with b and not with an a....

Yeah or mini AB.

Economical? I’d say that depends on one's motives. In particular, the intended use of said extract.  

In theory, I’d say that in one year, 5 or more medium sized plants would provide more than enough foliage for experimentation (in a country legal to do so).

If someone had access to one small plant, through striking leaves I’d say they’d have enough plants within 2 years. Easy. Obviously the more the better.

I always had trouble growing P. viridis until a member here sent me a shipibo variant. I’m not sure where they came across this particular variant, or if they’re aware of how beautifully this plant grows compared to others - but I tell you, this plant almost outperforms carthagenensis (in terms of growth). I highly recommend anyone looking to grow P. Viridis to try and find a shipibo variant. They seem to do well in colder conditions, and aren’t as prone to mealy bugs and other pests (at least mine aren’t).

I might actually look at doing a giveaway if people are keen. Also have berries that are almost ripe too.

Anyway. I’d say that viridis is highly underappreciated (and safe) - there’s not much literature in the community investigating viridis (at least there wasn’t when I was looking), but I think its worth investigation.

Edited by fydesvindico

I think p. viridus is pretty fatty so it's a pain in the ass to clean up, but if you use the right solvents it's not too hard or expensive. 

Do not sell it, man