The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RonnySimulacrum

EGA - We invite the Australian ethnobotanical and psychedelic community to contribute content to our livestream

A35R2787-768x512.jpg

Do you love all things botanical or have an interest in Psychedelic culture? Well, you might like to know EGA is now taking content contributions for our upcoming free live stream, and we would love to hear from you.

We invite the Australian ethnobotanical and psychedelic community to submit original short videos that align with EGA's mission, to be part of our free Livestream on Sunday 5th July.

We'd love you to share your connection to plants and fungi of ethnobotanical significance, Gardening, the environment, conservation and sustainable innovation

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO 

Edited by RonnySimulacrum
  • Like 3

can non- ozzies contribute?? 

I think as long as you apology it an Australian live stream then sure.

The more you can make it relevant the better, however.

What did you have in mind sagiXsagi?

Dunno.. I am in a creative streak those months and I thought its a pretty nice chance...  maybe ephedra cultivation .. maybe mandragora stuff.. in the mandragora stuff I might get more people to participate in the video, as we have a really cool team of amateur research.  maybe amanitas (I have made a pdf mini -guide on amanitas) .. or maybe all 3 topics  (3 different videos)  if I get this right and have enough juice and manage to do it technically ....  

Oh, well, nothing of these are ozzie,  what do you mean by "apology it an Australian live stream" ?? 

Edited by sagiXsagi
  • Like 1

The Topics all sound good sagiXsagi, I mean Australian focused. I think if you just say hello Australia and get down to botanical knowledge sharing it will be fine ;-)

We can take late entries till tomorrow morning I think.

Not loads so far but there good ;-)

See you all Sunday :wink: