The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mcgrath111

Lophophora any variety

Hi All,

After some loph seeds, going to experiment with them, try and replicate some of the Thai / Japanese methods (Well that's the plan from reading thai cactus articles, another question is how accurate is google translate?!)

Thanks all, what a great community this is :)

Seeds ya say...

Lophs ya reckon...

Better warm up me clumbsy ol thumbs i think...

Adam Hag and Samyod Chobmark on Facebook have some nice stuff. Can you share the articles you're thinking of basing your method on?

Edited by Wile E. Peyote

Thanks all, ENtiTY has got me covered :) 

Thanks Wile - I was trying to get seeds domestically, yet have heard good things about both those vendors. 

I'll share in a seperate part of the forum, the translations are a little 'odd' at times haha. 

• Like 1

Hey George, there are a lot of videos on that channel. Can you suggest any to prioritise for translation?

On 20/05/2020 at 11:49 AM, Wile E. Peyote said:

Hey George, there are a lot of videos on that channel. Can you suggest any to prioritise for translation?

Hey dude!

Yeah the seedling greenhouse walkthrough, repotting lophs and his aggressive root trimming of seedlings!

he hates roots lol! 

also where does he get those bitchin' pots, It's all nearly enough to get me to learn thai 

Wow!!! Lovely lophs! I’ve got some silent films to watch.

Cheers George, I had a quick look at the channel and I'm still not certain which videos you mean. If you can link the specific videos you want translations for here then I will pass it onto a friend who said he would be able to help out :)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Wile E. Peyote said:

Cheers George, I had a quick look at the channel and I'm still not certain which videos you mean. If you can link the specific videos you want translations for here then I will pass it onto a friend who said he would be able to help out :)

Omg amazing!

I've already reached out to him to get him to turn community submissions on so people can add subtitles so hopefully he has done that :)

Thanks for your help I'm enjoying the sun today and shoveling a half tonne of 7mm- will get back to you this eve.

• Like 1

On 08/06/2020 at 12:03 PM, Wile E. Peyote said:

So the weekend got away from me :P 

Looking at the videos again I think prioritise these : sowing , mix and the last one he's going to town on some young seedlings roots.

There's a few of his videos on the last subject but in this one I feel like he is maybe explaining the process?

• Like 1