The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ZooL

The ability to teach?

What subject do you feel you have enough expertise in or knowledge of to teach other about?

(I personally have none :( )

Mushrooms and cannabis :wink: :shroomer::bong:

• Like 1

I feel that depends on whom it is that the audience is.

I am no expert in anything, I have a large knowledge base about all sorts of things and tend to get super involved with learning everything I can about whatever it is that most recently tickles my fancy.

I am no greenthumb but my friends and family all seem to turn to me for gardening help because while I am not very good at it I research a lot and have a half decent knowledge of plants and their various problems.

Of course if I don’t know the answer someone has asked for help so I then do all I can to inform myself so I can inform them.

I love teaching kids about anything and everything, and feel my knowledge about plants, food, why is the sky blue and a lot of the random things they want to discover is good enough to be able to give them all the answers they could want, with the moral code to be able to tell them straight if I don’t know, rather than make up some bullshit to shut them up.

In fact, a child asking my something I don’t know is exciting for me and I love finding out something new with the kid.

I feel with certain things, psychedelics to the uninitiated(and certain things even to the well informed), most things to kids, cooking or carpentry and most aspects of building, the right person could learn quite a lot from the knowledge I have.

That being said, I do not like to think of myself as someone with enough knowledge to teach as an expert on anything.

I can start the fire of learning with the shit I know, and get someone on the right path to finding out more than I will ever know, and I relish when someone accepts knowledge from me to start their journey of being the best at something, for I am to ‘ADD’ to want to know all there is to know about something, there are way too many things to learn, I want a working knowledge for most things and that does me.

• Like 1

Commercial cookery, electronic music