The Corroboree
ZooL

The poor Victorian.

Welp, good luck to all you other states that are having your restrictions rolled back a little in time for the seasons hunting, unfortunately for us in vic it would seem that our restrictions won't be rolled back any at all until only a few weeks before the season ends if even then, so looks like us poor Victorians are gonna have to do all our hunting ninja style.

(Ps. I'm not suggesting the social isolation/distancing and restrictions should be ignored or are wrong in any way, so if you gotta do what you gotta do then do so, but in general just stay home and avoid direct contact as much as you can, even if your in an area that is easing restriction)

I've seen Victorians posting up photos of some epic patches.

Edit: in other forums / groups.

Edited by Slocombe
Post script
  • Like 2

I'm gonna go out and have a little look tomorrow, last time i went out and looked there was absolutely nothing, but past week of rains has had all sorts of things popping up on my property.

Irritatingly the only patch of goodies i ever found on my property was right outside my bedroom window, unfortunately this was the only reasonable place the split system unit could be placed when i had installed so no to confident anything is gonna come back up there.

• Like 1

Yea, didn't find any when i went out the time after posting that but ended up finding a really interesting spot in june close by on this side of the border, had copious amounts of subs,safrons and muscaria all in the same spot. 

But i regret not collecting more as have almost run out of the saffrons i collected and dried.

Awesome unfortunately there were none in the pine forests I went to in my neck of the woods. I need to get over to Dandenong Ranges.

Edited by Cimi