The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
TheMooseZeus

Busted for bark

Yeah, well... no. Busted for possession of DMT,  lab equipment and extraction recipes (indicative of possible intent to manufacture) and weapons. If they'd got him with bark as well that would be a precursor and he would have seen an intent charge for sure.

Some people just don't know how to lay low.   :unsure:

• Like 2

She said her client, who now lives in Mount Gambier, was diagnosed with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and anxiety after being jailed for other offences.

"Why would a person suffering from mental health issues be using a hallucinogen? I just can't imagine anything more bound to adversely affect a mental health condition," Magistrate Fisher said.

hmmm.  Using dmt when you’ve got ptsd? Never heard of that being done before! What a silly person! Naughty boy. 

• Like 1

Yeah, well... it wouldn't be my first choice for PTSD to be honest. Waaaaay down the list.

In my experience DMT does not fix problems, promote acceptance or even give you an alternate perspective on your life. It rips existence apart, jams everything in your face all at once and demands that you deal with it or get your ass whipped... and you better sort that shit out if you want to keep going back, or else. It's a harsh mistress.

• Like 5