The Corroboree
EthnoDan

Datura use as an admixture

Found this interesting post regarding Datura stramonium's influence on a trip when used as an admixture with other psychedelics. 

I have also read that Datura inoxia has very different effects when used as an admixture (can brings on nausea and extreme sedation*), would be interesting to know the effects of datura metel when used as an admixture, shame no one has really looked into it online.

Does anyone have experience using datura metel as an admixture? 

Datura stramonium: a valuable admixture plant - https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=4671

*Datura Inoxia vs Stramonium - https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=4467&p=2 

I can't say I've detected much difference between strammonium, innoxia and metel seeds, but I've only ever used max 2 seeds per serve as admixture with cimora.

I take a lot of what 69ron has posted with a grain of salt. He has made a lot of claims about a lot of things that people have tried to replicate without success. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Glaukus said:

I take a lot of what 69ron has posted with a grain of salt. He has made a lot of claims about a lot of things that people have tried to replicate without success. 

what effects did u notice when taking it with cimora?

3 hours ago, EthnoDan said:

what effects did u notice when taking it with cimora?

Hard to say I suppose, I mean 2 seeds is a very small amount of any of them. But I have always had a very good experience with them this way.

8 minutes ago, Glaukus said:

Hard to say I suppose, I mean 2 seeds is a very small amount of any of them. But I have always had a very good experience with them this way.

would you say it reduces nausea?

1 hour ago, EthnoDan said:

would you say it reduces nausea?

Well I've never had a real issue with nausea, but it does seem to keep my tummy happy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1