The Corroboree
Auxin

Gallery Error code: EX1062

I cant view anything in the gallery any more, anything I click on just gives an "Error code: EX1062"

Up to date Win10, using current firefox with standard security addons but also tried with a 100% insecure browser (Chrome)

• Like 1

I'm not getting the same error but i can't embed video's get this error The link could not be embedded because of an unexpected error: error: undefined.  And the two button on the right hand side at the bottom link to image just load forever. Also can't change pages on the forum without opening a new tab or window.

Edited by Chemiconaut
another issue

I get the same error as you Auxin when trying to view a pic, when i try to post to the gallery im getting error 200.

The nearest thing to a workaround I've found is when I find a gallery pic by search to go to that users member gallery and hunt through it to find the pic, then right click and 'view image' for full size.

Doing 'view image' from search results only gives thumbnails. If you have to do it that way, holdinjg ctrl and hitting + zooms.

ThunderHorse's gallery is golden, lol

im still getting the same problem  after a month 

Still happening for me too.

Interesting, glad I'm not alone with this one. I managed to upload one image after getting the old Error 200 a couple of times, figured that it had to do with filesize and a scaled version uploaded fine. Unfortunately I'm having issues uploading a 900kb image to the Mycology gallery, smaller than the other I did manage to get up there, so I'm wondering if there's some trick or workaround that I'm not aware of?

I'm trying to post directly to the Mycology gallery if that makes a difference, would making my own gallery within that work perhaps?

Also, glad it isn't just me having troubles changing pages etc. A workaround for that is to edit the page address in your browser and change the value after '&page=' at the end to the page number you want to view. I run a lot of script blocking stuff (noscript and uBlock origin as well as duckduckgo's privacy extension (SAB forum gets a B+ from duckduckgo, which is about as high as it goes- I've never seen an A or A+ for what it's worth,)) so I imagine that at least part of this is a me problem, but it does seem that something's not jiving on the backend/databases side of things.

Forum software is *cough* fun to administrate and notorious for breaking so I'm aware that it isn't just a case of 'fix it' for the admin who likely have better things to do than take a software engineering course on the side, so developing some workarounds and publishing those would be cool.

Edited by Tøn
dot dot and one more do for fun