The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
freespirit420

NZ cacti collectors ?

Who are all the cacti collectors from New Zealand? I'd love to meet some of you, I'm based in the Waikato. I don't actually know any cacti collectors personally except my landlord who only really has the t. pach o. monacantha and common ones like those. It would be awesome to meet some new people and share knowledge, resources, etc. I have a few bags of seed I don't mind sharing! Also, if it's okay with admins/moderators i'd like to make a giveaway thread for nz since the main one seems to be specifically for Aus. Since i'm fairly new to cacti collecting, I don't have a whole lot to give away, but as my collection expands over time I will have more things to part with. 
Peace and love! 

Kia ora!

There's a lot of us out here! The best place is Facebook these days. The two best ones are "NZ Cactus Chat" and "Cactus Buy Sell Trade New Zealand". This forum is definitely more Australian focused from what I've seen in my lurking (although I don't doubt there are kiwis in here).

If you're interested in freaky trichs that buy sell group is definitely the place to be. Here's one of my recent scores from that group, T. helen x T. olivia :D 

20200125_162644.jpg

20200125_162644.thumb.jpg.01641b3c9cc27ddae79dde78836d92f5.jpg

20200125_162644.thumb.jpg.01641b3c9cc27ddae79dde78836d92f5.jpg

Ahh yes, I have been perma banished from the realms of facebook. Most unfortunate, but also beneficial with the whole censorship and AI spying on you so that you get ads related to what you search for and like etc lol. If this platform got pumping it would be solid, I'm not all that keen on supporting the zucc after all he's just the frontman for the n';s][;a lol the whole data mining bullshit is insane, it's not like other social media platforms are different though. More people should become conscious of this and boycot them. 

• Like 1