The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nothinghead

Herbs for pain

Looking for something legal to help with pain, Sydney area.

Can trade various columnar and globular cacti, khat plants, tiny hoodia, psychotria prop material, and cash.

PM me. Cheers.

Some cacti I have to offer cuts or rooted plants of: Rosei #2, MG red spine, knuthianus, Kai, John, Icaros DNA, Eileen, Psycho0, cuzcoensis, pachanoi x SS01, Yowie, TBM, Cliff, and other stuff to trade.

Edited by nothinghead
typo

I’m sorry to hear about your predicament. Are you able to elaborate more on the type of pain you are experiencing and it’s location plus any allergies you have. It might assist others with plant recommendations so you can conduct further research into self healing and pain relief.

• Like 1

Thanks Infinity.

Without wanting to go into too much detail, fairly gnarly flesh wound is the problem. Just looking for something general and common to dull it enough to get on with healing it.

No allergies or anything like that. I've looked at my books and used the FSE, just don't have access to anything immediately that would be of much use to me. Cheers.

Hi mate, sorry to hear about your issues. Just a thought if you've tried sceletium t (kanna). Ive tried it as a tea and in capsules before, and it seems to helped with pain and inflammation. Maybe worth a shot, sorry i dont have much to offer plant wise but i think it should be fairly easy to buy in australia in powdered form.

Edited by chiefpsych1
  • Like 1

Cheers Chief. My scele's keep getting overrun by my delosperma, but I'll try to find a prep and give it a go. Sounds promising.

• Like 1