The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
DJ-MC

I dunno

was danshaman going 7 years ago now things got a bit hectic I'm working my way back torwards this community something I've been putting off for too long will probably see me at the GC meet looking forward to knowing more of you have met a few but you probably dont remeber me :P Edit: Have I done something to piss off this community? or should I just reach out to individual members instead of making random post's

Edited by DJ-MC
  • Like 1

Hey mate nice to see you back. Why did you leave bro!? Whatever it was I'm sure it wasn't that bad. People who get too offended online should stick to their televisions LOL. They prolly aren't even here anymore anyway. 

Were you that guy with the huge cacti garden who was gonna do a big I've-Returned giveaway competition and shout everyone free tricho cuts? Yeah you were definitely that guy, hey? :)

• Haha 3

shit just got hectic for me aye, my plant obsession wound up gettin me in a bit of trouble... can't even remember why I left :P I'm sure if any of them are we'll work it out.

nah unfortunately not my man, just started my garden back up and its mostly tricho seedlings :P

• Like 1

Hey man i remember you

don't beat yourself up about shit from ages ago...........if indeed you put someone's nose out, then just apologise(if you can indeed remember lol) - otherwise move on.

It sounds like you've been through some shit aye - alot of good people here would understand that, the main thing as good ol @Halcyon Daze stated is to move forward and don't dwell on past indiscretions .

We all make mistakes but maturity and hindsight cleans the windscreen.

Sab's a great place to learn about ethnobotany but it's equally a great place to gain insight into social cues  and mores about our fragile existence.

I'd say tentatively, that, you've parked yourself at a safe place to regain your balance and perspective.

• Like 1

QUEENSLANDER!!!

Welcome back :)