The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Messiah

Hi everyone :) new here.

Hi everyone, im new here, hoping to tap into the collective omnipresent knowledge and wisdom here... 

Im mainly into trichs, inner work, entheogens, permaculture, natives etc... 

Hoping to be of some contribution here and seek assistance with garden troubles and virus/pest identification and control, other plant identification and perhaps some techniques people here have developed and trialed and tested etc...

Thanks guys, looking forward to getting involved. 

Peace. 

• Like 6

He's not the Messiah he's a very naughty boy......

:)  Welcome mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hey man nice to meet you. What state are you in? Got any garden pix? If you could get 5 new tricho cuts for free what would be your top picks?

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Halcyon Daze said:

Hey man nice to meet you. What state are you in? Got any garden pix? If you could get 5 new tricho cuts for free what would be your top picks?

Hey Halcyon :) you too! I could upload some garden pics when im home tomorrow yeah ;P i live in North Adelaide SA. 

Hmmm 5 new trichs... Well ill grow any trichs haha im not very fussy theyre all magnificent, what i dont currently have that im keeping an eye open for is Psycho0, Yowie, Kai, Rosei, Helen, Tig... Id actually like to see a bridgesii or peru x scop also... Think that would be an interesting hybrid. 

Seriously tho... I love all trichs, particularly bridgesii and peru, wouldn't mind collecting more of Fields also... Where does it end? I don't think it will ever end :P till death do us part haha. 

Gday, hope you enjoy your stay 

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the tribe, man. You're gonna feel right at home here. Peace and Love.

• Thanks 1

Welcome aboard the good ship SAB. Always a pleasure to have new folks seeking planty fulfilment join us.

• Thanks 1

"I came for the plants, but I stayed for the people." 

Is a pretty common theme.

• Like 3