The Corroboree
readyasever

Looking for Mongy ABC

Has anyone seen her lately? I have seen her posting on FB relatively recently but has since imo gone awol. 

Edited by readyasever

On 26/09/2019 at 8:44 PM, Slocombe said:

humboldtcsi allegedly

Correct me if I am wrong but the way i understand this is that ordering to Canberra would be an offense because the border patrol enforces federal laws and not state laws (even though it is legal to possess seeds as well as 50g within the ACT)

On 27/09/2019 at 1:31 PM, Pedro99 said:

Need non mong :BANGHEAD2:

Never heard of this though, v cool. 

Yeah, its even cool for even us non-smokers who just like nice looking ornamental plants.

I still don't understand the desirability of this strain beyond curiosity status. 

Rumour has it it's a result of colchicine induced polyploidly, and as such, even many generations later, I'd be wary of consuming it. And it's effects are rumoured also to be pretty headache inducing anyway...

• Like 1

They can, doesn't mean that they will though. Going directly against local law won't earn them any favours with the same government who pays their salaries.

Ironic that that may just be what it takes for them to stand down.

16 hours ago, readyasever said:

Yeah, its even cool for even us non-smokers who just like nice looking ornamental plants.

Hell, I'd take it up for mongy!

On 28/09/2019 at 4:21 PM, readyasever said:

Correct me if I am wrong but the way i understand this is that ordering to Canberra would be an offense because the border patrol enforces federal laws and not state laws (even though it is legal to possess seeds as well as 50g within the ACT)

Without risk there is no reward. Even if you found someone living in the ACT giving away cannabis seeds for free, it would be against the law.