The Corroboree
Infinity

MEET UP - Special SAB Camp - Nimbin 2019 - All Welcome

Welcome.

I greet you in the Love & Light.

It's with great pleasure that we announce a Special SAB Camp being held in Nimbin, NSW.

Please see the attached invitation:

679915314_Invitation-Copy.thumb.jpg.06a41b01f2deb83715852483e2287175.jpg

A Small Ethnobotanical Gathering Under The Stars

Queen's Birthday Long Weekend (Qld)

Friday 4 October 2019 - Monday 7 October 2019

Nimbin Crystal Tourist Park

29 Sibley Street, Nimbin NSW 2480

Camping: Adults $17pn & Children $5pn | 3-4 Person Camper Vans: $75pn

SAB Members, Their Partners, Children and Pets Are All Welcome

Camping | Bonfires | Corroboree | BBQs | Bush Walks | Swimming | Activities

*** Please note that RSVP registration is required ***

The purpose of this event is to bring together old and new SAB members in a relaxed environment to share knowledge of sacred plants and spend quality time together.

Our old friend AndyAmine organised similar events and I think it will be a fitting tribute to get these going again on a regular basis.

It's going to be a fantastic weekend and I really look forward to welcoming everyone.

If you have any questions or would like to RSVP, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Love & Light

• Like 5

If only.

I‘m moving to my new place that weekend, which I think is a rather poor excuse myself, but I am rather excited to have a proper garden again, pots don’t quite cut it.

So it’ll have to be the next one for me.

Looks wonderful Infinity, my kids would go ape for that pool! Sadly i think i wont be able to get it together financially in time for the trip up.  As a new member i would love to meet other SABers but maybe next time for me.  Wishing all attending a extra special weekend.

• Like 1

Also I forgot to mention to bring your musical instruments along for a bit of jam session as well.

FerdieJ - No dramas. All the best with the move. The next one Is earmarked for March 2020 so hopefully we’ll catch you at that one.

Pedro99 - Yes you can either camp (powered/unpowered) in a tent or sleep in your car or walk in. The first 2 will cost money and walk ins I’m pretty sure they won’t charge you if you aren’t staying the night. There are excellent facilities including toilets, showers and BBQ facilities and it’s a 5 min walk into the Main Street. There’s also a skate park, basketball court and bowls club next door.

Humbolt - no worries mate. The kids and the adults will probably be in the pool the whole time especially if it’s hot and humid. It’s the biggest pool I’ve ever see and it’s free too. Hope to catch you at either this or the next one. 

If if there are any other questions, feel free to post them on here as others probably will have the same questions.

Thanks again for the the kind words and support in getting this initiative off the ground.

Love & Light 

• Like 1

Thanks infinity, will lock it in early and call it my birthday bash!

Oo noo Ill be back from overseas by the end of October. Ill try to get back early just for the occasion. Torsten, coming ? 

Just a quick reminder that the SAB Nimbin 2019 Meet Up is on this weekend.

Brilliant weather conditions are expected so don't forget to pack your swimmers.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

Look forward to joining everyone for a magical weekend.

Love & Light