The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
SaBReT00tH_original

Melbourne Piracetam doctor

Hi guys does anyone know where I can find a dr in Melbourne who knows about piracetam? As piracetam (Nootropil) is schedule 1 it seems many I've been to don't know about it and can't prescribe it. Many thanks.

I'd just buy it from the net. If doctors still don't know about psilocybin it will be decades before they've even heard of racetams.

There is no schedule 1.... If you need to see a doc that would be a schedule 4(prescription only)... 

If scheduled 4 (as I think it is,  but someone else can confirm) , are there actually any Aus registered preparations for docs to prescribe? I'm pretty sure the medicos don't recognize any condition requiring it here and there's the root of the problem. 

Ramifications if independently importing if scheduled 4.. 

• Like 1

i think piracetam was an early nootropic of its type and has been displaced (maybe not entirely) by stronger versions like oxiracetam pramiracetam aniracetam

various nootropics have been variously available from various aussie vendors but this no longer seems to be the case for any of the *racetam

order from USA

but heed waterboys warning

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Thanks guys. A friend has pramiracetam currently but it's several years old and doesnt feel safe taking a very expired amount. As a result I'm still looking for a dr that can prescribe any of the racetams but not sure where to go

Sabretooth - I really suggest you check out www.alibaba.com and search up racetam suppliers there. You are really limiting yourself choosing strictly piracetam, it's not the most effective racetam (just the most researched) and there are much more cost effective alternatives that are also legal (see sunifaram).

I have multiple vendors I can connect you with directly, PM me.