The Corroboree
ZooL

Non toxic deliriants?

Are there any delerients where risk of a toxic overdose is extremely unlikely or not a valid risk to consider?

I have done a bit of searching and can't really find anything aside from some obscure synthetics.

This is just a curiosity things btw.

The words deliriant and non-toxic are not often found together in the same sentence!

• Like 3

Well Certain Anti histamines and anti nausea meds have deleriant alkaloids but i don't recommend them, Teenage me only did them because i had never had access to a proper hallucinogen and they were cheap as hell. And i'm lucky to be alive not from too much but delirium tripping with benzos in the CBD. Got hit by a car in front of central HJ some random christian bought me a burger next thing i'm running back across the 6/8lanes i'd just been hit before hand some how didn't get hit again got into the tunnel 15min late im at  ashfield then next thing i'm at lithgow at 6-7hrs later then i'm hitchhiking then in a car with some poor driver can barely talk rolling and smoking phantom ciggies and drinking phantom cups of water all the way back to sydney. If its something you must try a tripsitter who will stop you from doing what ever stupid b.s your thinking you will do that minute. Defiantly not friends who thinking that its that height of funny to get you to go buy smoke when you can barely talk or know were you are, forgot how to sit in a car or use a seat belt, or the main street isn't for people, or  think the phonebox is were you live. Top mates :uzi:hope they now have such stand mates that will put them in danger for giggles again this is with benzo with the other. Truly much better things out there if your of that persuasion, though scolipine was much more lucidish. still i imagine all of  those are what dementia is like consistent confusion with brief windows of lucidity. I rarely had more then a packet, on rare occasion a packet and a half, i'm not dead but don't take that as a sign of safety lots of thing that could even should of killed me haven't. If i had to guess i probably did them 50 maybe 100 times over two or three years but never again so shit compared to anything else.

Yeah, not sure of the toxicity of it, but aren't brugs delirient in nature? Scopolamine being derived from them?

One brand is just hyoscine hydrobromide in a tiny box. which its been so long i forgot is a synonym for scopolamine. Thats the more lucidish one. The  other has the hyoscine hydrobromide but an antihistamine dimenhydrinate  as well as some caffiene these i've had up 1 and a half box but for me at 70kg 1 box was the optimal amount.  Another option is a stomach cramp med with scopolamine butylbromide never had these but people smoke these in jail on foil. I'll won't name the brands as i've been on forums where no brand names or souces are allowed is that the same here?

At least if your certain you want to expiriance tropane alkoloid its a greatly safer way then brewing belladone/henbane/datura

This article is interesing give a guide to toxicity doses in 115 people lowest overdose was 2-4g of hyoscine hydrobromide but that is exception. a full box of ten is 3g hyoscine hydrobromide but people have much more. so safety wise try a few tablets incase your sensitive to it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2747390/

Edited by Chemiconaut

The one with dimenhydrate only gave delirium hallucination 2/3rd of the time if cannabis smoked about 1/2 the time to 2/3 if no cannabis is smoked. Have fun having to pee but being unable to, your skin is weird and dry. Constant cotton mouth but water just beads of your tongue like water of a ducks back. Don't do it alone if you can. I'd never suggest you shouldn't try something once but be as safe as possible. The difference between medicine and poison is the dose.  Its not that great an experience you should risk your life over even a little.

There is in my opinion much better OTC experience depending how you feel about disassociates(it is 1/3 split people either love, hate it or indifferant with higher plateaus (3n4 is were people seem most split on there opinions  It has a number of plateaus each distinctly different,  P1 n2 is like alcohol mixed with a little speed or mdma. low 3rd in my opinion is better them mdma for a rave or to go out. High 3rd is great for just  turning all the lights out (not a day drug at all) listen to music and just let it flow. 4th platau is like a high third except that you can have out of body experiences and dejavu, feeling like when i open my eyes im on a tv show (Yes its the best i can explain it) On a TV show . kick back at night under stares is awesome as well.

Its been described as halfway between ketamine and Phencyclidine (another useless explanation as i doubt there are many aussies who have had PCP unless a research analogue no superhuman strength or anger) never had PCP so not sure in what way its like it.

Edited by Chemiconaut