The Corroboree
squidgygoanna

Plant Hardiness Spreadsheet

Hey guys,

I've been bored at work so I decided to put together a spreadsheet listing frost/cold hardiness for the most commonly discussed Ethnobotanical plants on SAB

Thought I would share it here in-case it's useful to anyone else.

The info was gathered from and cross referenced using multiple online sources and personal reports. Obviously there are always abnormalities and outliers, but might be helpful as a guide

This is by no means a comprehensive list and still a work in progress. I also haven't included cacti. I may get around to that eventually. My cacti have all been exposed to frosts and -6c temps and survived so I don't think it's as pertinent.

If anyone has any first hand experience that differs from what's listed, or any others I should add to the list, feel free to chime in!

Plant Hardiness.xlsx

Plant Hardiness.xlsx

Plant Hardiness.xlsx

Edited by squidgygoanna
  • Like 2

Great idea for a quick reference. 

Not sure if it would work, but having it as a google sheet would allow it to be updated without having to continually make a new document? 

• Like 1

Great idea mate, will work on doing that

wouldnt it be awesome to create wiki about all sab-ethnno things related?  kind of like my monograph-project which isnt going forward. a wiki like structure would be ideal for a team of persons to mess around with a skeleton of such a huge project... please someone do it! 

wikipedia structure is the best one