The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chemical Shaman

Celebrate good times come on!!!!

WOOOOOOO!!!

Put on your favourite song before you read this!!

What am I doing up before midday you ask????

I just left the magistrates court 40 minutes ago and IM A FREE MAN thats what!!!!

I tell you what, it feels pretty fucken good to be alive right now you damn right perchinky!! Dance a jig with me!!!

Today is a momentous occasion!!! Not only has it been more than a WHOLE year since I have been arrested, but it's also the first time since 2002 that I have not been on some sort of court undertaking, community based order or out on bail. It feels fucken great!!!!!!

I sometimes talk about how much I hate magistrates etc BUT NOT TODAY!! TODAY I LOVE MAGISTRATES SO MUCH THAT I COULD KISS THEIR WRINKLY BALD HEADS

This dude thwat I had today was fucken awesome, he like even thanked me for coming to court and congratulated me on conforming to the court order etc etc and then said "You are free to go" which was music to my fucken ears i tell ya.

Im going to spend my whole day getting high on drugs to celebrate.

As a side note the courts are filled with fucktards. I went to court a few weeks ago and I said to the court co-ordinator dude "yeah hi I came to court a year ago and the magistrate said I needed to come back in a year etc etc" and this dude brought up my fiel on the computer and was all like "no you dont need to come back, whatever"

anyways I said thanks and he left and walked away from the desk to go do some paperwork and as soon as he was gone I jumped over the counter and had look at my file on the screen and it said right there ADJOURNED TO THE 4/03/2005 IN PLAIN MOTHERFUCKEN ENGLISH.

"jumped over the counter" sounds a bit melodramatic, i didn't like hurdle the fucken thing or anything I just waited till he was gone and like propped half of my body over the other side of the counter and turned his computer screen around so I could read it, but it did say "ADJOURNED TO THE 4/03/2005" why he couldn't just fucken say so is beyond me.

So im sitting in court this morning and this hobbled old fucken biddy with a hunch fucken hobbles over to me and she's all like "Can I help you with anything?" and im thinking "no you fucken hunch backed bitch, not unless you're gonna go ring the fucken church bell or some shit" and im like "no im cool, im going into court at 10" and she is all condescending with me and shit and she's like "You know you probably won't get to go in at 10, I mean there is EVERYBODY else here tooooooo you know, just so you know!!! bla bla bla" and I was like "yeah cool thanks" but on the inside im all "FUCK YOU YOU HUNCH BACKED WHORE IM GOING IN AT 10 AND IF YOU'RE FUCKEN OUT HERE WHEN IM DONE IM GONNA GRAB YOU ON THE CUNT AND MOLEST YOUR GRANKIDS"

So 10am rolls around and over the speakers it's like "Chemical Shizzygoogles to Court room number 1 please" As I walk into the court room I pass this hunch back bitch and gave her the biggest look of smugness she's probably ever had since she was dating hitler and some jew called him a faggot so then he killed 6 million of em just to get that fucker back and then he found the original jew that called him a faggot and gave him the biggest smuggest LOOK OF ALL TIME well my smug look was even smugger than that!!!!!!!

When I got into the court room it was the exact same magistrate that I had last year, this dude was awesome, in his 50's and probably takes drugs too which is why he was so nice to me :) He wasn't condescending, didn't try to make me feel like a lump of poo like every single other magistrate he was awesome. Im dedicating this first charge to him, and buy the time my second charge rolls around im gonna dedicate it to the hunchback that thought she was fucken cool because she had a hobble and a hunch BUT GOT NOTHING BUT SMUG FROM OL' CS.

Do some drugs!! Help me to celebrate on this most joyous of days!!

CHEMICAL SHAMAN IS FINALLY FREE.

I declare today national getting really high on drugs day!

CS

Congratulations :cool:

Good to hear that not all magistrates are narrow minded arseholes.

Congrats CS, great news!

enjoy the day mate. We'll celebrate at this end for you!

LOL congrats CS i'll celebrate tonight :P

Good work.

Im already drunk.

. others can learn from mistakes.

(****irrelivantpost****)

no prob. no fence. no fowl.

just keep partying

[ 04. March 2005, 13:51: Message edited by: Amulte ]

That's great to hear CS.

I'm abstaining from drugs for a while, but when I'm lying in the sun this weekend I'll be hoping you're doing the same.

Now that I think about it, that's fucking great news. I mean if you had charges pressed against you, your life can't have been to certain, no planning ahead or thinking too far forward, but now you can enjoy yourself and look into the future with wide open eyes and a justified optimism.

That's fucking great news, isn't it? I think so.

I bet you probably feel like the little guy in my picture, just coming over that big hill to see an amazing landscape spread before him.

[ 04. March 2005, 11:53: Message edited by: apothecary ]

EMANCIPATION.

Well done :cool:

praise be to the almighty, hallelujah! well done dude :)

Hey man that's fuckin great!

But please don't stop being naughty...

just don't get caught this time alright?

Did anyone read that report on the shroomery where that dude went to court on a full dose of shrooms?

Fuckin' awesome work!

Just found something in the garden that should help with celebrating Chemsha's release.....mmmmm she's bitter :D