The Corroboree
Solipsis

Desperately looking for Ps. weraroa

Hey,

Turns out this species from NZ may have special significance for where I live (the NL in Europe).

Attempts to source Ps. weraroa - the regular pouch kind not the subsecotioides that does open up a bit - have failed so far. So it's kind of my holy grail, or moby dick haha.

Am willing to reward well, I have an extensive collection of fungi and plants (although i realize customs are big problem) and supplies for growing and experimenting. Still tho, for a legit sample i will make it worth your while.

s

Even though solipsis has a low post count on the SAB I can personally vouch for him. He’s traded with many many people on shroomery and also myself. 

If someone could help him get ahold of the seemingly allusive weraroa, it would be awesome! :)

Edited by Caster
  • Like 1

Would love to get my hands on a print of this also. I was on the hunt for a weraroa print for years, many different forums, broken promises and failed trades later and I've still had no luck.

Fair enough :)

I think I have found it, source seems very reputable, will just take some time...

I can't supply you guys because of biosecurity but i can see what i can do about just keeping it within Australasia and having some relayed.

Prints are hardly a thing because the species does not really seem to have ballistospory so the spores are not massively ejected. So another reason why people take swabs or just cloned cultures.

peace