The Corroboree
FerdieJ

Hello world

Howdy friends.

Its been a long time coming, I've been a lurker here on and off for many years but never had an account.

So here I am finally, able to actually communicate with those I have known for longer than most people in my life outside the internets.

I don't post much but I am trying to get my garden back in order after moving around a lot so I'll be around the exchange a bit when there's interesting stuff going and I can share what I have.

See you round the place.

• Like 6

Welcome friend. Nice to hear from ya.

Hello and welcome.  Do you have an interest in anything in particular or a little bit of everything? Thanks for the intro :)

Hi there Ferdie. Peace be with you! :lol:

Cheers everyone for the welcome.

@ Halcyon I have a particular affinity for the fungi kingdom, have grown and foraged many edible varieties in the past and currently but only at a very basic level, I havent ever made an agar plate or worked with sterile environments just yet, throwing stem butts around likely areas is about the lot of it up to now.

Plant wise currently I am working on utilising the local area plants with a view to knowing how they were traditionally used both medicinally and as food and building up my garden with non local plants of all descriptions with a view to becoming fairly well self sustaining food and medicine wise.

• Like 1

Hey Ferds welcome to the club. Hope it's a good experience for you :)