The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ZooL

Hey all

Hello all, thanks for activating my account whichever mod did that, i had an account here 7 or 8 years back but forgot pass(as i think i did for one before that also).

I am about to move into a new property on a few acres and walking around the place reminded me of the days of browsing this forum so i made a new account.

• Like 3

Hey man. Awesome to have you back! All we really need to know is are you Pro or Anti Climate Change/ Trump/ Right to Life/ Reptilian Illiminati mind control/ and Do You Like Cacti? Answer like your life depends on it.

Oh and Welcome Aboard :)  :) :)

• Haha 2

quote error

Edited by ZooL
quote error

1 hour ago, Halcyon Daze said:

Hey man. Awesome to have you back! All we really need to know is are you Pro or Anti Climate Change/ Trump/ Right to Life/ Reptilian Illiminati mind control/ and Do You Like Cacti? Answer like your life depends on it.

Oh and Welcome Aboard :)  :) :)

I believe in climate change but don't think human activity has much effect on it, I think the real cause is the reptilians doing it in order to make the surface more hospitable for them.

I like that trump somehow manages to reaffirm both my sense of inferiority and superiority and also both my sense of oppression and dominance but I'm pretty sure he's  a reptilian so looses my support on those grounds.

I am torn on the right to life thing, on the one hand there is the fact we will need as many soldiers as possible in the coming war with the reptilians for the surface but on the other hand there is common sense,empathy and respect for other people and their autonomy.

On the topic of cacti I have almost no experience with them but intend for that to change over the coming months.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I was about to cook some eggs but they jumped out of the carton and starting frying on the bench and then my fridge opened and I heard a voice say "Zool". :o

So wierd... like me!:huh:

Welcome back aboard bruz :lol:

• Like 1

Awesome, we needed a little controversy to kick off the conversation. By the way, CC is a conspiracy invented by the 'Right to life' people, to appease the Reptilians who tend to Trump's cacti... Which is where he gets his face dye... you will see so clearly when you open your 5th eye to lord Zeus.

Pm me if you'd like to sign up to my cult :)

• Like 1