The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Thelema

cool TV shows

Just started watching a show on netflix called Stranger Things. Only just watched the first episode but it's got some awesome supernatural themes going on and an awesome 80's setting and retro feel. It's pretty cool. 

Also King of the Hill. I think it throws a few people as it comes across as a bit of a drama. But it really pokes fun at people and I think, does a good job at celebrating all the weirdos and freaks that are us humans. The characters are awesome.

• Like 1

Mr Robot. Strong anti-establishment themes, computery but you don't NEED to be a nerd to get it. A++. Season two is airing right now in the US.

Stranger Things. Only two episodes into this but it seems great so far. Love the style it's done in and it's kid actors who don't make me cringe which is a bonus.

Tiny House Nation/Tiny House Hunting/Tiny House World/Tiny house anything... I have a thing for tiny houses right now. can you tell? I love the concept of living with only what you need. No space for junk to accumulate. I still need that outdoor space though...

• Like 3

Yeah mr robot is awesome.

Dark matter is a great sci fi series.

• Like 1