The Corroboree
Infinity

WANTED - Baby/Small Cacti - Approx 50

Greetings!

I'm completing a xeriscaped cactus garden and I'm looking to acquire lots of baby cacti approx the size of a lighter and smaller. Around 50 in total. 

If they are a bit bigger this is also fine.

If you have any and would be happy to part with them, please get in touch and let me know what types you have and how much you'd like in exchange.

Happy to do trades/swaps for some interesting ethnobotanicals if cash trades aren't your thing.

Thanks in advance.

Love & Light

• Like 1

A lot goes into getting them up to their first 10 cm. And good crosses are often sold in small lots, (with even fewer actually sprouting of course). 

You'll have to pay a premium for the good stuff. That's why people usually resort to mastering the art of raising cacti from seed.

Having said all that, there may well be people willing to sell a heap for a good price etc. Hope you find the perfect plants :)

Not trying to throw shade at all, just putting it out there for consideration.

Edited by Halcyon Daze

Just an idea of the crazy prices some seedlings can go for. Dude wants $50 for this. LOL

Funny thing is I'd pay it too! If I had the cash.

Anyway, hope you do find something good.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/RARE-Trichocereus-WHIORA-X-MB-SCOPULICOLA-cactus-plant/163595799784?hash=item261711cce8:g:oVAAAOSwO2pciaMt