The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
J35P3R4D0

San Pedro and Peruvian Torch for sale!

I got 5 smaller Pedros 50 Each, 2 medium Peruvian torch 70 each, and one medium San pedro which is 70 also. 

They're about mailable size so. Dunno how that works we can figure it out. (They've rooted pretty well I could sell the root mass while wrapped up also.)

I got a real big Peruvian Torch which would need pickup which I would part with for no less than 300.

Pm me.

SANPEDRO9843752849822390473965274082019.jpg

SANPEDROPERUVIANSji43tg793h8qgerjbfh2019.jpg

peruviantorchcactus201998765457348258968532.jpg

peruviantorchcactus201998765457348258968532.thumb.jpg.73dbd9d1724b0bc3df6a2d0c19ef1d10.jpg

SANPEDROPERUVIANSji43tg793h8qgerjbfh2019.thumb.jpg.535db01b56f26e94e8d0c8c22ef83fdc.jpg

SANPEDRO9843752849822390473965274082019.thumb.jpg.f662b49ea311c931a83c5cd840921b6b.jpg

peruviantorchcactus201998765457348258968532.thumb.jpg.73dbd9d1724b0bc3df6a2d0c19ef1d10.jpg

SANPEDROPERUVIANSji43tg793h8qgerjbfh2019.thumb.jpg.535db01b56f26e94e8d0c8c22ef83fdc.jpg

SANPEDRO9843752849822390473965274082019.thumb.jpg.f662b49ea311c931a83c5cd840921b6b.jpg

Edited by J35P3R4D0
  • Confused 1

Hate to burst your bubble but what you're asking is unreasonable by a long shot.  Those are no name cuts (you obviously would have said otherwise as part of the sales pitch) and even if they were known cuts of a highly positive reputation most sell on ebay for $2-3/cm at the very most.  There are some exceptions like CSD which can go for outrageous prices but those aren't CSD and they almost certainly aren't known cuts either.

If you're dead keen on getting rid of them I could use some grafting stock but I wouldn't be willing to pay anything more than 50c/cm.  I know that seems unfair but it is comparable to other unknown pach cuts and when it comes to known cuts there's offers out there like 'Jeans' which I know to be absolutely fucking awesome for less than $1/cm as well.  If profit is your sole goal though good luck with ebay/gumtree as it would be a miracle to get those kinds of prices you're asking for here when even a noob like me refuses to pay that much.

I'm not one to be a total dick though so if you do decide to list them on ebay or whatever list them as non-pc seed grown pachanois.  Doing so will greatly help to increase your profits but if you can't be bothered my offer will stand for another couple of weeks until my grafting stock takes root.

• Like 3

They're quite obviously the varieties I say them to be.

I guess how you mark them per CM is due to you wanting cuttings. These are rooted cuttings

What do you mean no name? You want where they come from? Stop being a druggo these are for sale to put them in the ground bud.

They grow 3-4 meters tall. I stated the price.

Happens to be more or less what you claim ebay prices to be.

Not for weird shit like 'grafting', why don't you stop butchering the plant for your weird ideas.

Very clearly you're an uppity druggo. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, J35P3R4D0 said:

I guess how you mark them per CM is due to you wanting cuttings. These are rooted cuttings

What do you mean no name? You want where they come from? Stop being a druggo these are for sale to put them in the ground bud.

Not for weird shit like 'grafting', why don't you stop butchering the plant for your weird ideas.

I never claimed them to be different than what you stated, just that you're asking for name brand prices while supplying a no name product.  Call me what you want but you won't get the black market prices you want for the unproven product you're offering.

No offense was intended and I even offered some advice on how to maximise your profits should you want to go down that path.  I can't help that you're blinded by greed believing you've found a grey market you can profit from and feel the need to insult the people that question the product you're selling.  That said I still wish you the world of luck in getting rid of them but I rescind my offer as I could do business with someone I hate for something I want but you have nothing I really want nor the personality of someone I would want to deal with anyway.

Completely agree with ethnoob, prices are ridiculous even for rooted cuts and you seem to be a rude arrogant asshole so I wouldn't buy shit from you anyway :slap:

goodluck with your endevours mate, you'll need it 

• Like 1

Hey guys, he has the right to sell them for whatever he wants. So be courteous to one another, that's the generaleule we follow. If you think someone is over pricing, it's ok to share your opinion but no public humiliations/ burns please. 

Not necessary. 

By the way, that peru is very nice :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, J35P3R4D0 said:

Haha ! When i saw the first post i was gonna say.. Tell him hes dreaming.. 

After your second post, I'd like to welcome you to the community we are friendly bunch here and always happy to have new members. Its a great place,  very supportive with great advice. Here we tend not to turn on each  other with insults at the drop of a hat. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Halcyon Daze said:

By the way, that peru is very nice :)

that bigger peru is a beauty, and well worth the 300, pity its too big to be posted

5 hours ago, Matt1208 said:

that bigger peru is a beauty, and well worth the 300, pity its too big to be posted

Is it just me or does that Peru look more like a bridge?

$1/cm is a fairly common price for CUTS of named clones, unnamed cuts frequently sell here for 50c/cm. Rooted plants may be worth a little more.

Named clones are worth more mostly because people collect them not because the plants are necessarily better.

Grafting is not "weird shit".

Calling someone a "druggo" only reflects poorly on you especially when its your second post.

I agree you won't fetch those prices on here but I've also seen your plants advertised elsewhere so I dare say you may need to come down abit regardless of where you try and sell them.

Goodluck with sale.

Edited by Joshwaa
  • Like 2