The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
grandawood

What trees required damages to grow?

Would you like to know which trees requiring damages to grow to become more valuable?

Trees should be loved, hugged and protected.
Trees should be planted healthily.
In general, the healthier the trees, the more valuable they become
What if we told you that there was one exception to the rule, one species which required the exact opposite to be valuable. We love the damages done to it. We love to wound it, to injure it, to make it painful. We encourage insects to attack it, we drill multiple holes in the tree. In short, we try to wound it so it defends itself. During this healing process, an amazing thing happens, a precious substance was formed by the tree to fight against the attacks, and diseases, this substance is known as agarwood only created by wounded Aquilaria tree.

The story is a metaphor for our life. We experience toughness in our lives. If we gave up, we lost the fight. However, just like this Aquilaria tree, we stay strong and fight back despite the odds being stacked against us. Not only we survive, but also we thrive. We create our own “Agarwood” in our lives.

When it is healthy, when there are no pains, no wounds, no injuries, Aquilaria is worthless, like firewood
In adverse conditions, it thrives and survives. It develops agarwood, known as Wood of God mentioned in the Bible, Quran, and Buddhist Scriptures.
Be extraordinary, be unusual and unique, be strong like agarwood, you will grow and live a better life.

VAUE_SET_W-min_2000x.thumb.jpg.ec87065c5d76b22be12de875abc10789.jpg

• Like 1

Loads of plants become more $$$ valuable as commodities when we damage them. Agarwood smells nice, but Aquilaria malaccensis is on the threatened species list so be careful where you source it from. 

• Like 1

Thank you for your response. It is Aquilaria Crassna, a plantation product. We have been growing for decades.

I like the metaphor, good words : )

I thought you were talking about Khat, which I'm pretty sure has this stress factor as a key element in relation to breakthrough experiences.

Yeh I have read in a dragibus issue that the goodness is produced in response to being picked, older more mature specimens with continuous picking.