The Corroboree
Joshwaa

Importation of olivetol

Hey guys 

I'm currently in the process of organizing a group buy of olivetol (news and announcements subsection) and thought I may aswell ask seeing as this forum is here.

Everyone involved intends to use this product to induce bulk pupping in trichocereus sp however it can be used in the synthesis of a herb which is frowned upon by the fascists. Does anyone know of any legislation that would prevent me from importing this product? And if so could you provide me with a link to it? I intend to consult legal counsel before taking ordering or taking any money. Just thought there may be an expert in here who can guide me in the right direction!

Many thanks! :lol:

It relatively unknown, though from Wiki

"The production, possession and/or distribution of olivetol is not currently known to be outlawed by any country. "

Just declare it straight up.

It doesn't fall under our blanket ban of psychoactives. Customs guys have a list... it's not on the list.

Just because it's not on the list of banned substances doesn't mean it's not a watched precursor. I'd get more detailed advice before proceeding.

It's a THC inhibitor... doesn't seem high on the list.

Just call up customs and ask them. Simples.

Have emailed department of drugs, will call customs.

Exert from https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/ManifestJlAUCS/2007/15.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiEhbaXhd3fAhWGdd4KHUHVAhIQFjABegQIDhAE&usg=AOvVaw0uJc583q77RNEnKQiioAxC

" It is important to note that substances not listed in the Customs (Prohibited Import) Regulations 1956 and the Customs (Prohibited Export) Regulation 1958 may also be prohibited if they are immediate precursors to the illicit drugs and illicit drug precursors listed in the relevant Schedul"