The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
sagiXsagi

Monographs: Amanita muscaria 'food of some gods' pdf ver.1 notice and Ephedra project

I havent been very active in the forums lately, but you know how it goes. Life. 

I am thinking that I will wrap-up all that I have written about Amanita muscaria so far in a version 1, so I would like to ask that if anyone thinks he has a retrospective understanding of this mushroom and / or wants to contribute something, or even reading my own texts and maybe make some comments of corrections on them. This is not supposed to be sciencey , but its definately a good tactic to have someone else in the know of the subject, to read your stuff and maybe offer creating feedback or disagreement. So yeah... or maybe we do this in ver.2 

I dont really know how to create a nice pdf with pictures, I have only written the texts, so I would love to collaborate with someone to help me for the layout of the final result.  Maybe some charts or tables too could be nice addition to the text. 

Also I want ideas on how to distribute + spread this along forums and groups of ethnobotany as soon as I make it, so I can think of various ways people could  help to spread this along the communities . 

It could also be cool for someone to create a logo with a reference to coroboree perhaps. So, as I want to share my text on the subject, I think it would be cool to not release it as an indivual. I have been helped and there is a wonderful collaborative and sharing feeling in such communities, and more so in here, so I would like to at least try to invite people into this, as this was meant to be a collaboration. Another thing: we are not doing it for our fame, we are doing it for speading information and in the name of the coroboree. Sure you could put your name, but I will be going with an new alias for the project 

For those that dont know, there is a "monograph project" and growing  at the rate of an aztekium, but the seedling is still alive! The project has the main the aim of compiling info of lesser known subjects or even creating new data in un-explored areas, like f.e. Ephedra taxonomy and growing needs per species.  The project despite having beeing helped by several people, still hasnt triggered much attention in the issues at hand, that is, processing data or creating new data in the form of reports of retrospective articles, so its pretty inert apart from some individual explorations f.e. ephedra , mandrake. 

There is a large project in my mind on Ephedra, but aso I am looking for viable seeds (ephedra seeds are often dud, due to being old, or due to being mistreated)  from any obscure species, like north and south american species, or any less known species, also viable seeds of any species especially with known location info. 

the whole monograph project and Amanita articles are in a hidden forum here, so anyone interested in the project can easily access the data we have so far and more details on the projects, after contacting me

peace  and grow on

• Like 2