The Corroboree

My cat sits with me and is very affectionate. Sometimes he suddenly stares off behind my right shoulder, and it freaks me out. What is he seeing? 

Or hearing? 

• Like 4

What are his ears doing? Might be focusing on a sound or something in the roof?

His ears show he is alert.

It's always my right shoulder he looks past.

I wonder if he's messing with me deliberately!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Glaukus said:

His ears show he is alert.

It's always my right shoulder he looks past.

I wonder if he's messing with me deliberately!

Probably... Sounds like something a cat would do!

• Like 2

in spiritual circles, the energy field above the right shoulder is to do with the Father. One can decipher quite a lot of info from densities in the auric field above the shoulders about the relationships with parents...

On the Big Bang theory, one of the characters said something like, cats brains run on the same frequencies that psychic events do. I don’t know if that is true, but there is anecdotal evidence that cats and dogs can be psychic.

Cats are totally tuned into something we will never truly understand.

you give em heaps of love -or you think you know the score, then they teach you a funny lesson.

for example you buy them some great expensive treat like food or a toy(yes, yes it's ok to spend dosh on a cat fuckya :P.....it might even be cathartic for ya)

and then you get home and give em the french-made, organic, ethically sourced, full moon harvested, nutritionally balanced and authorized by greenpeace treat and
they fucking ignore you and then attack your ankles:wub:

before you accuse me of a canine ignorant ranting, please be aware that i've owned dogs many times over the last thrice decades(german shepards are the best!:bootyshake:) and fully realise n appreciate their therapeutic value.

applied correctly to the wound, canines feed a need that satisfies humanity and furthermore, advance our inter species relationship beyond what any weird feline could do  but cats do what dogs can't.....and vice versa.

Felines will freak you out but it goes back to when you first came into contact with said creature.

whether you went to a breeder, bought it at a pet shop( poor little pussies :( ), harassed some sheila at the cosmic tent of mind  control n spiritual readings ( at the latest festival you attended)...........then pinched her cat to somehow get back at her for telling you that  you need to get back your mojo by re-evaluating your shakra or whether it was given to by the crazy cat lady next door(my fave),

you need to understand that they cannot be understood.

haha, left the tangent building there for  a sec - apologies

You have been blessed by the fact your cat feels so comfy with you mate, that it's having out of cat experiences and doesn't need to hide under the couch to experience them when around you n ya crew.

Some cats need space to express their inner thoughts - yours does it in your company.

Possibly she's cleansing the evil behind you or the dark that manifests itself without your knowledge , either way, if it's hanging with ya, all is good.

Cat's should freak you out, it's their job and quite normal

@Glaukus

• Like 4

I love cats!! Some years ago, dont remember where I was, I was loaded though, sitting in front of the fireplace, and in a stool in forn of me was a cat also enjoying the fire and warmth with the rest of the company. Well the cat was lying looked as if it was sleeping, and I remember thinking "boy, look how this cat knows how to lie confortable and enjoy the fire, noticing the body stature etc" so in a way I was feeling kindof jealous for the bodily hedonism it can master and the fact it seems to be able to enjoy simple things.   I also like fire and fireplaces. 

As soon as I finished my thoughts, the cat seemingly woke up and turned and looked me in the eyes, as if it was reading my thoughts. Will never forget this. 

• Like 1