Jump to content
The Corroboree
TheMooseZeus

Spotty Caapi!

Recommended Posts

i can't tell from the photo. can you get a closer shot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, MountainGoat said:

i can't tell from the photo. can you get a closer shot?

44442090_2149095161775399_8703214775338795008_n.thumb.jpg.4b903599710c10285689048589c923a6.jpg44402447_281100755870382_6644630915936944128_n.thumb.jpg.e86bed50c68442329137c8dbf96cbe54.jpg Here you go! Thank you so much :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, i think its an insect getting into the new growth. does the older leaves have the same issue, or just the new growth? Try eco-neem or some other water soluble neem oil... Leave the plants in the shade for a day after applying...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MountainGoat said:

yeah, i think its an insect getting into the new growth. does the older leaves have the same issue, or just the new growth? Try eco-neem or some other water soluble neem oil... Leave the plants in the shade for a day after applying...

I have some natural pyrethrum, would this do the job?

If its purely a cosmetic issue i dont need to treat it but if the plants health is at risk ill be right on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah pyrtheum should do the job. The plant will grow through it, but there'll be a small slow in growth rate... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MountainGoat said:

yeah pyrtheum should do the job. The plant will grow through it, but there'll be a small slow in growth rate... 

Awesome, ill give them a spray 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leave it alone, give it a good drink of seasol and powerfeed,   Looks like it might be to wet aswell.        they are tough as and over caring can knock them around. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, smithy said:

Leave it alone, give it a good drink of seasol and powerfeed,   Looks like it might be to wet aswell.        they are tough as and over caring can knock them around. 

I sprayed it a tiny bit and rain washed it off pretty quick.

Just getting familiar with growing this gorgeous vine :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×