The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
katu

Offers, Sales portal pro

Whats with the new Offers/Sales Portal Pro?? How does it work?? 

• Like 2

Since eBay, PayPal etc are no longer facilitating sales of "San Pedro" and "Peyote" etc and closing/freezing accounts and peoples money slowly but surely, the Sales Portal will be used to facilitate such sales/trades

I believe Torsten will post more info when it's running smoothly

• Like 3

Cheers for the info Gimli, I am ignorant of such things as I don't use the platforms...

sorry, setting it up turned out to be more complicated than it should be. Hopefully fixed soon and will introduce the features then.

Looks exciting so far, it will be interesting to see how these functions work.

image.png image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Spooge, it is soooooo unintuitive, but all the functions are there. The developer is really keen to improve it so hopefully I can guide some of the language choices.
Biggest problem i have so far is that when I enable paypal as payment option it wants to use the forum's paypal address. That's exactly what I don't want, LOL.
The other issue (and the reason why it is not live yet) is that when using bank transfer option the item is not removed from the available list. That's obviously not workable and shouldn't be difficult to fix for the developer.
I want to get it right rather than rushed.

• Like 5

On 17/09/2018 at 11:10 PM, Gimli said:

Since eBay, PayPal etc are no longer facilitating sales of "San Pedro" and "Peyote" etc and closing/freezing accounts and peoples money slowly but surely, the Sales Portal will be used to facilitate such sales/trades

I believe Torsten will post more info when it's running smoothly

This is the first I have heard of this, but after a brief search for Trichocereus and seeing much san pedro on ebay I am a bit perplexed. 

As concerns paypal, I know some very nice Trichocereus hybridizers that utilize paypal for sale of cacti as well as seeds.

Do you think those will be affected as well. Any links to this information on either?

Sorry if all of this is common knowledge, but I don't do most social networking platforms outside of forums like this.

1 hour ago, Inyan said:

This is the first I have heard of this, but after a brief search for Trichocereus and seeing much san pedro on ebay I am a bit perplexed. 

As concerns paypal, I know some very nice Trichocereus hybridizers that utilize paypal for sale of cacti as well as seeds.

Do you think those will be affected as well. Any links to this information on either?

Sorry if all of this is common knowledge, but I don't do most social networking platforms outside of forums like this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sanpedrocactus/comments/6wh6ot/paypal_warning/

A number of "commercial" sellers in the facebook world are now having to use other methods of payment instead of paypal.

• Thanks 1