The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Darklight

CS' birthday?

Well is it? Is it? Rumour has it as today, but last I heard from him he was in denial about being an Aquarius and claiming to be a Libra

If it is, happy birthday my sweet hero :D

I guess it doesn't matter whether it is his birthday or not. He'll go out and celebrate anyway

It's his 30th isn't it?? :D

Happy birthday !!

Happy birthday CS, no doubt you'll be having a blast, enjoy!

coulda swore he celebrated that a little while back, not a year ago.

just texted the big panty liner and he asserts that his big day was in october, he also asserted some other unflattering stuff about the creator of this thread but i guess he'll be along to put a finer point on that.

It wasn't really unflattering. All I said was "Darklights gone crazy, possibly from licking contaminated snatch."

Damn, no way in hell am I an aquarius no matter how hard you try to convince me. Libran all the way baby.

Shit wasn't it only a few months ago that I was talking about my birthday bash? Don't get me wrong, i'll take any presents anyone wants to send me, or if anyones offering a belated "birthday wristy" i'll take that too!

Seriously darklight you're going all kooky in the brain from spending too much time buried in vaginas, you need some man-meat in ya. Infact I had a dream about this very thing last night!

Im not really good at explaining things (especially dreams) so instead I re-enacted this dream with DragonballZ action figures and taped it.

A dream I had last night re-enacted by DragonballZ action figures

right click, "save target as" (you'll need the divx player to view it)

-Chemical Shozzywozzybingbong

-------------------------------

"They be all like, "Just cuz I'm dressed this way, does NOT make me a whore." And they're right, just cuz they're dressed that way does not make them a whore, but ladies...that shit is confusing to a man! It'd be like if I was dressed as a cop and someone runs upto me in need of help. "I'd be like, "Just cuz I am dressed this way, does NOT make me a police officer." So ladies, you're right. Dressing that way does not make you a whore....but you are wearing a whore's uniform."

Careful CS them's fightin words and I get sulky when I lose

C'man bloke, every year in Feb you start soliciting presents and well wishes, or is it all a big lead up til Libra month or summat?

I swear I wanna see your birth certificate, just so I can have proof you were actually born...

How fucking bored do you have to be to make a clip like that?!!??

It is hilarious though :)

Can we show it at EB5 :D

cant get to it? says its been moved..

there was a minor security breach in it and it has been removed. The edited version should be back up as soon as CS finishes his yogi.

Ok I have begrudgingly and unnecessarily (in my opinion) edited the fricken video.

I still maintain that Darklight is being an unreasonable shit about this :P

so here is the edited version.

Same deal, right click, save target as. Divx player needed to view it.

This was only ever meant to be a stupid little video really. Now with all this hoohaa and controversy somebody might actually expect something that is "good" or "entertaining" or "worth while".

Bah.

-Chemical Shaman