The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
withdrawl clinic

scullface dutton me hates

as ph, I started a topic here, expressing I was upset when tony became pm...

than Malcom became pm and I got even more angry, now if peter would become pm I have to leave the country, because he's such a douche.

did you see it on tv? Malcom turnbull, touches his shoes (including the soles), with his hand, and than maybe shakes hands with somebody. what a filthy man he is, DISGUSTING YOU ARE MALCOM! 

he's mom said to him, one day you become pm, my boy! she should have told him basic hygin (sorry dyslexia) rules instead!!

filthy habits seem to run with our later pm's, lets not forget the tv footage of kevin rudd in parlament, picking out earwax, and than EATING IT!!  it seems our prime ministers parents are more interested in ther boys making a career than basic HEALTH EDUCATION!

PRIME MINISTERS YOU HAVE DISGUSTING HABITS!

• Like 2

forgot, in my anger to say what I hate Dutton for.

Dutton followers think, he's the answer, to the hanson and co threat.

now skilled migrants are on there target list!

BUT OZ NEEDS SKILLED MIGRANTS, BECAUSE THE SAME POLITICIANS ARE FAR TOO INCOMPETENT TO CREATE SKILLED PEOPLE IN OUR OWN COUNTRY!!

• Like 1

Tony Abbott has been behind every toppled leader from Rudd onwards. Get rid of Abbott and we'll cease having all these leadership spills.

• Like 1

Even now he's stalking the leadership. He won't want it right now because Labor will almost certainly win the next election no matter who's at the helm, so Tony's strategy is to allow an interim leader to take over and then skewer that leader soon after they lose at the election, when they are most vunerable.

Abbott is quite a potent wrecker as opposition leader so his faction will back him, and they'll play the whole 'stop the boats' BS all over again ad nauseum.

It will be an identical re-run of his last time as oposition leader, fought on the same right wing, dog whistle politics.

IMO Dutton is a political ass hole, but Abbott is just a total utter CUNT. 

The game of musical chairs with the national leadership is not about to go away any time soon. 

Abbott was not PM long enough to qualify for the PM's Pension which is a huge amount of money every month. He is also ineligible for a number of other PM perks, simply because he wasn't in the job for a long enough period of time.

That free money alone is evidently enough motivation to keep Mad Tony hungry for another stint as the nation's leader.

That evil cuntzs as slippery as a turd swimming in olive oil :wave-finger:

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Halcyon Daze said:

Tony Abbott has been behind every toppled leader from Rudd onwards. Get rid of Abbott and we'll cease having all these leadership spills.

I wish that i could believe that but i think this is the new "normal" political behaviour.

Modern political systems are in no way representative of the people they serve and they're not going to improve any time fast IMO.

Without getting too SciFi on you all, there is a part of me that thinks AI would do a far superior job. 

13 hours ago, Halcyon Daze said:

Abbott is quite a potent wrecker as opposition leader so his faction will back him, and they'll play the whole 'stop the boats' BS all over again ad nauseum.

That evil cuntzs as slippery as a turd swimming in olive oil :wave-finger:

regarding, "stopping the boats".

you know how, the pollies new fashion is to say,"false news"? but in reality, the politicians create the false news, and not the journalists. in our time, with all the new technologies, the "rulers" find it much, much harder to manipulate us regarding the truth. 

scott morrison is the new, tough guy, even Michael said this morning in the abc news, he stopped the boats.

but to my knowledge, he is not speacking the truth. all they did is,  TO MAKE IT ILLEGAL, TO TALK ABOUT BOAT ARRIVALS!!! if you see a boat, and tell the news people, YOU COULD GO TO JAIL!

SCOTT MORRISON = FALSE NEWS SPREADDER.

I vote mostly green, but some people of the coalition I find, would be excellent pm's and I even like them a bit (tim Wilson, Cristopher pyne, and so on) but in this paranoid political climat, only the "TOUGH PEOPLE" LIKE PETER OR SCOTT" ARE GIVEN A CHANCE.

DO WE REALY NEED BULLIES TO LEAD OUR COUNTRY??

• Like 2

ScoMo is definitely more right leaning than Turnbull, but not as far right as Dutton and the Abbott faction.

Thank goodness the libs stood up to the party's far right and installed someone who will pursue popularist ideals over those of the far right loonatics.

Hopefully Abbott and his wanker mates will continue to erode away into oblivion.

The balance of power will still probably be held by One Nation though, so it won't be easy sailing for the (probable) Labor gov. Maybe Abbott should just join one Nation LOL.

I'm hoping Labor will get in with a clear majority and take a tougher stance on climate change again, more than the libs were ever prepared to.

Suck shit Abbott...

If Turnbull's last hoorah was to hold off Dutton long enough for ScoMo to get up, then good job Turnbull. It's just a shame he didn't stand up for his own convictions more, rather than pandering to the right so much. All for what? 

Edited by Halcyon Daze

I so much agree, but I can see in myself as well the "hanson effect", it's always easy to bitch about something, or say I would do it better, but in truth, one is delusional.

Dutton, who looks like wanting to push my button, just gives me shivers, looking at him. 

put him in a leather jacket and he would make a good OUTLAW BIKIE, or HIGHWAY COP, both jobs are the same anyway, but only one of them can legally kill, hahaha.

I was just very worried, if peter would be pm, what the rest of the world would think of us as a nation.

scott did not stop the boats, HE CONTINUED STOPPING THE BOATS!

kevin rudd, started stopping the boats, and even with harsher measures than morrison, that's why the high courtruled his action illegal. kevin rudd is NOT A BULLY, but he introduced very tough measures, this means we don't need tough guys to "protect us", from the boat people.

@planthelper its so good to see you

now what have you been up to plant wise dude. put the didge down and show us some pics and techs.

you're the best English speaker here

• Like 3

I haven't played the dige much lately, I received too many don't like at youtube regarding this venture.

but the problem is as well, that I think there is a good chance, the troll, I picked up here at sab (topic don't post when intoxicated) subscribed to me and hits me with thumbs down with 2 or 3 accounts, once I upload a video.

i'm just a bit weary since the blanket laws came in place, but because you ask for it, I promise I will provide new pics & teks!

• Like 1

Really sorry to hear about your troll problems, man. Don't let'em get to you.

trolls-trolls-everywhere-kyitse.jpg

Our entire nation has been dealing with one big troll in particular, for the last 10 years.

Rudd says Abbott 'wrecked' Australian politics

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/rudd-says-abbott-wrecked-australian-politics

Kevin Rudd smashes media tycoon Rupert Murdoch as 'the great cancer on Australian democracy' - as he calls for a Royal Commission into his influence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6100793/Kevin-Rudd-slams-Tony-Abbott-Rupert-Murdoch-toxic-Malcolm-Turnbull-ousted.html

Edited by Halcyon Daze