The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Thelema

No Longer Thelema

Dear All,

due to federal and international issues, I am no longer Thelema and I will no longer contribute to this forum. All the best my sisters and brothers,

Yours Sincerely,

T

• Like 4

wow sounds serious hope everythings ok.

really hope you come back one day but until then take care 

Bummer - I hope you can continue to contribute in whatever ways you can. If not then this place is a whole lot less informative and amazing..

And go well whatever comes your way.. Thanks for your incredibly valuable contributions over such a long period..

Very sad to see you go.  Im pretty new here but have held your input in high regard.  Thankyou 

Peace

I am sure he'll be back when he's back on the meds. Seriously, if you could see the PMs he's sent me you'd be concerned for his mental health rather than for international relations.

Here is an example:
" I'm currently with royal affairs in the UK online and have it on good authority that Salvia Divinorum will be revised by the NDPSC soon and be made restrictively legal and LSD-25 will be made schedule 8. A lot of this happens to be about the supression of the real princess Anne, who will be the next queen of england. She disappeared in the late 80's and was replaced by an imposter and pretender called Anne Tindell, who married a soccer player with a daughter zara. "

And yes, that was the whole message, not just some side track.