The Corroboree

At night when I am trying to sleep the engines roar above my keep.

My walls are thin and I have enough trouble sleeping courtesy of the neighbors dogs, the high pitched, loud, metal squeak from some unknown machine, the cows bellowing the horses kicking their stalls and their horse floats and the car hoon's.

So to make myself feel less powerless against the toxic noise and toxic byproduct of planes, I came up with a chant I repeat until they are gone..These planes shake the earth and tend to come in waves. The noise makes them sound like they are crashing and then take off again. I also know for fact that the fuel they use is carcenogenic.

The aeroplanes that stir my night may the fall down far from sight.

During the day

The aeroplanes that stir my day may they crash and burn away.

• Like 3

They said i shouldn't tell you this cause it is to soon and may cause a break in your psyche but i think you need to know, there is no airplanes, no cows, no horses, no dogs, no noisy machines, you are not in a house, you are not in australia and it is not 2018, you are in a mental facility located in illionsis usa, it is the year 1973, you have been here for three and a half years since you had a psychotic episode at the local milk bar claiming Henry Winkler had killed the fonze and now he is after you to take your soul to the underworld.

Now we have tried telling you this before and you reverted moments after, again claiming you are in australia 2018 complaining about all the noise, we are now trying a new method to reach you, it is called the forum text method.

We need you to come back, please come back

• Like 6

Way to go bardo, you must be really bored to come up with that shit. I hope your delusional reality finds you drawn and quartered out front of that milk bar while Henry and fonze watch and laugh. No wonder I do not come here often anymore, the psycho trolls are rediculous and to think you all approve of the bullying tactics. I will not waste my time sharing here again, Goodbye!

As for the planes - they have come to a halt. I have not heard one since I wrote the chant above.

• Like 1

I thought it would be clear that my response was only a joke, i have zero intent to bully, offend you, or for you to not share here anymore, i mean absolutely zero.

I can't tell if you are just having a joke back ?

I am sorry if it did offend you, i can't control how you feel or perceive things but i think you have personalized something that is far from a personal attack, if anything

On 07/08/2018 at 7:28 PM, woodwoman said:

The aeroplanes that stir my day may they crash and burn away.

This is far worse than anything i had said in jest as this is a want for people to burn and die.

However or whatever you do or feel is not on me, that is something you have to work out, with that said i of course don't want you to feel hurt or driven away from the thread over a silly comment made in jest.

17 hours ago, woodwoman said:

As for the planes - they have come to a halt. I have not heard one since I wrote the chant above.

Ah you are cured, the treatment worked,  you are welcome : )

• Like 2

2 hours ago, woodwoman said:

I will not waste my time sharing here again, Goodbye!

I too hate aeroplanes. However for me, bardo was clearly making a rather clever joke. In your mantra, you visualise the planes going away, for good. Bardo's joke takes that one step further, so they where not there in the first place. Humour is medicine for a sick world, embrace it where ever you can.

• Like 3