The Corroboree

hi!

following plants are for sale to the highest bidder, I pay postage.

I send out once, the management confirms the money went into the account for Christian.

I put an estimate of the value next to the description, to save time, I will not upload pics, but you know, I am a good trader.

if I see flaws, I describe them. this is a package deal only, I will not separate. if to exxi, I will halve the parcel, but for my conviniance I hope I don't have to...

1, crested bridge, (the original was purchased here for maybe 120 dollars bare) 7cm wide, fully rooted, will send bare rooted, estimated

100aud.

2, crested bridge 9-10cm wide, same genetics as above, fully rooted, send bare, estimated 130aud.

3, monstrous bridge, same genetics as above, fully rooted, a bit yellow from starvation, one trunk goes into 3 collums, estimated 30aud.

4, loph 43mm diameter, on peres, estimated 35 aud

5, loph 55mm diameter, on peres, estimated 50aud

6, loph 60mm diameter, on peres, estimated 55 aud

6,7,8, three carnegia gigantea, 6 - 6,5 cm wide, they are starting to elongate, for free!!

9, loph caespitose, 40mm diameter, 6 pups, got scales, but they come off, easy. for free!

10,11,12, convolute of leaves for probagation, shipibo 10 big leaves, moon 10 big leaves, common (sorry forgot the name) 10 big leaves,

for free, this tme of the year, you need bottom heat.

13, ario 6cm diameter, some scale, but they do come off easy, on peres, ready for degrafting, estimated 60aud.

14, ario 55mm, a bit dehydrated, on peres, ready for degrafting, estimated 40aud.

15, ario 60mm diameter, slight Godzilla trait, estimated 55aud

16, two iboga fruits, maybe 12 or more seeds in total, still on the bush, you need bottom heat, read torts germinating tek, for free.

• Like 2

You were fast paradoxical... that looks like a great buy.... I’ll put my hand up for it if you decide to pass on it...

Ahh, I think I didn’t read properly. So, your asking for bids on the whole lot...? I’ll kick it off with a bid of $100. Is there a deadline on the bidding?

$350

Also...  When does the auction end? 

after three shouts of going, going, gone?

• Like 3

hi!

I want to remember that, you all are bidding for the whole lot!

meaning, the last bid is very good, but maybe still as a whole, extremely cheap.

the arios I offer are producing a lot of seeds already, and arios and there seeds are still very rare in oz.

those ario seeds have a variety of offspring, retusus, agavoides, fissuratus, and maybe intermidiates.

the lophs as well are good seed producers.

I overlooked one possibility, and that is that, the recipient, might have too much work on his/her hands after receiving the parcel. so I will ask the receiver, IF THEY THINK, THEY MIGHT NOT PUT DOWN THE LEAVES OR IBOGA SEEDS, RIGHT AWAY, TO SAY TO ME, DON'T BOTHER SENDING THEM.  in short, I want to make sure, nothing of the above gets wasted.

TO GIVE THE WEEKEND SABER'S A CHANCE THIS AUCTION WILL CLOSE ON SUNDAY, 13.05.2018  MIDNIGHT!!!

I got no calender, hope it's right...

and remember, IT'S FREE POSTAGE.

Edited by withdrawl clinic
  • Like 5

wow! This is a huge plant package from an awesome grower so you can bid with confidence.
I've promoted this in the facebook group too.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dropthehammer said:

That is an amazing pack!

I'll put down a 400$ bid :)

we got a 400 already has to be at least 401 aud!

^ Welcome to the forum.  ( notes ironic username )

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dropthehammer said:

Oops didn't see that one.

I bid ... $450

only 2 posts and this member might and up with an incredible collection already!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, withdrawl clinic said:

only 2 posts and this member might and up with an incredible collection already!

Long time lurker. Proberly know a lot of you through fb pages :)

My budget was stretched at 450! Best of luck to everyone. Very nice pack indeed! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dropthehammer said:

Long time lurker. Proberly know a lot of you through fb pages :)

My budget was stretched at 450! Best of luck to everyone. Very nice pack indeed! 

i'm not with face book, so can you pls elaborate (how can you learn from me if I don't go there?), and I will ask a friend to check the relevant fb pages out for me.

as well, I would like to rule out, this fb pages are not run by my imposter.

5 hours ago, withdrawl clinic said:

i'm not with face book, so can you pls elaborate (how can you learn from me if I don't go there?), and I will ask a friend to check the relevant fb pages out for me.

as well, I would like to rule out, this fb pages are not run by my imposter.

he wrote "of you" not "from you" or "about you". ie he was referring to the community, not you specifically ph.

• Like 2

hmm, I cant find again the thread regarding aa's memorial fund.

pls spoon feed this thread, regarding where the winner can send the money to. :)

once the money has confirmed, to be in aa's fund I will send out.

you means du, my bad, for my bad English. I will make this mistake again, I grew up speaking only german.

and quite often people said they learned a lot from you ph, so maybe wish full thinking.

I am serious, mein sprachgefuehl doesn't get that one at all.

Completely forgot about this, such an awesome pack gone so cheap, congrats pseudo