The Corroboree
Quarzo

hello folks

i thought i should properly introduce myself as i haven't done that yet, i just changed my name too, quarzo! it means quartz, as well as various other things too :)

im dealing with some pretty serious mental stuff, which i could only describe as scary cluster mind anxiety. it sucks, and its always there, but im working on it slowly. finding this forum was a amazing thing, i really feel at home here, i hope you all dont mind me being here too.

i wont be doing trades for a while as im still building up my garden, and only just starting to get my hands on a few of the more magickal plants ;), i haven't even begun to get into cacti yet. its a long journey and im only near the start of mine, looking forward to the future though. quarzoo!

• Like 5

Welcome aboard.

You'll find everyone here is very supportive and will help you with plants you're seeking.

Let us know if there's anything you want in particular, and I'm sure you'll find!

A lot of us are dealing with issues, don't be scared or ashamed to be open and honest, you might be surprised at the level of understanding and respect that is shown.

• Like 1

Nice to meet you @Quarzo

If you ever need a non-judgemental chat, always up for that, send me a message anytime, my mental and social skills aren't the best so don't feel you're alone, it's a good community to get some health and connection back.

Best wishes.

Edited by Alchemica
  • Like 2

Welcome! Hope u find what u seek. Although i'm fairly new here, i have found there are some great people on this forum who have all been helpful and welcoming. Its a great place to call home :) 

• Like 1