The Corroboree

Hey everyone,I'm quite new here and I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Firstly I'm really excited to be here and read all about the different types of plants and such*if that sounds casual it's because it is haha* lately I have been really getting into mycology, but once you see all the good that different types of mushroom and fungi can do for the human health, mentally and physically, It was hard not to look into all other types of natural medicine and just a general interest in ethnobotany and also the strong roots*sorry* that they have in our medical history as a human race. So once again very happy to be among such knowledgeable people that share the same interests and I hope that all of you have a great day,thanks for reading.

• Like 7

Welcome Buddha, i too am new but have been lurking on the sidelines for some time. This is a great community with many helpful individuals and a wealth of resources. Enjoy :) 

• Like 2

Stop. Buddha Time!

Welcome (*said loudly to the tune of You Can't Touch This/SuperFreak) :lol:

• Like 3

Welcome aboard, Buddha Time. You've definitely joined a tribe of truly excellent peeps. Another great site for reference material on Entheobotany is "reset.me", started by a former CNN investigative journalist, Amber Lyon,  who stumbled onto Ayahuasca to help her with PTSD. 

Settle in and have some fun. Welcome home :).