The Corroboree

Hi All,

in my life I have been chasing entity contact through the use of psychopharmacologicals and plants. I would like to start this thread to give other people the opportunity to talk about their experiences. They can range from  machine-elves, aliens, animal spirits to full-blown entity contact like seeing the village of the faerie-folk or facing a 10-foot Gollum. (These last 2 happened to me). I am thinking of establishing a church that collated these experiences called The Church of the Dangerous Gods. Dangerous, because high dose psychedelics are often used. I would also like to know of anything you have found that increases the meetings of entities.

In my investigations, I found that alcohol decreased the likelihood, that concomitant use of MXE/Ketamine in use with indolic psychedelics increased the likelihood, and that a2 milk had a very strange effect on the action of psychaedelics. My incomplete essay has a list so far of entities I have encountered along with an incomplete draft of the essay, which ultimately will to make sense of these entities. My intricate vision of faerie-world with leprechauns hopping all around me, or talking to a 10 foot ectoplasmic Gollum I find hard to believe are produced entirely by the human brain, as if there were some sort of template in there.

Edited by Thelema
  • Like 12

For me, sally has produced some of the most intense experiences involving entities, multiple times i have had shadow beings come into the room while i lay on the bed, i watch there shadows they cast on the walls as they walk toward me, they would press there hands onto my stomach and chest and i can feel and see the imprint of there hand in my clothing, i had a sense that they were more familiar of me than i was of them, like they have done this stuff before but for me it was a new thing.

Sally seems to allow me more of a physical experience with the visuals, like being able to rest my arm on an object that is not there in normal state of reality etc.

• Like 3

Oh, the places I have been, the things I have seen.

Huge tower like God with eye's that act differently and independently from each other which communicates with a radio like voice.

Sexy jesters with a very Asiatic look, trying to seduce me.

Invisible entities that have locked me in a dark room and given me a good stern talking to.

Horrific scorpion like entities that have attacked me.

Benevolent black hole/galaxy like entities that have passed back through from hyperspace to this realm and discussed food and fish with me.

So many different creatures... I could go on and on.

and on....

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Blue Eclipse said:

Sexy jesters with a very Asiatic look, trying to seduce me.

Tried meaning you had not been seduced by them ? So you had sexy asian jesters trying to seduce you and you did what ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bardo said:

Tried meaning you had not been seduced by them ? So you had sexy asian jesters trying to seduce you and you did what ?

Was a bit blown away at the time. Was the 3rd jump on the end of a pretty hectic night of LSD also...

Anyhow... so I was just being amazed at the whole situation. The 4th jump I was confronted with a massive street carnival with many floats and crowds all around. The biggest float was this huge cock with all these creatures riding it. The 5th was just a white light experience filled with scared geometry... I knew I was pushing it too far at that stage so decided to call it a night.

I have friends who have had sex with entities though. I've not yet been that privileged.

Edited by Blue Eclipse
  • Like 3

Tropanes usually increase the chances of entity contact ime, even at small doses, if used in combination with other psychedelics. On their own, at higher doses, which I do not recommend by the way, entities are almost certain to appear. 

Dmt is the classical substance where meaningful interactions with highly organized intelligence is pretty much guaranteed, there are too many accounts out there, with a lot of commonality for it to be coincidental.

• Like 3

I think what people are forgetting is they are all the same creature, then when they take the same substance and have the same experience there's little surprise to have the same reaction.

It seems a logical fallacy to think that the internal experience is some multidimensional reality, rather than the effect of the substance being the same.

• Like 2

I didn't say anything about multidimensional reality, only that dmt is a catalyst that consistently produces experiences of a similar nature and theme. I offer no explanation as I don't have one.

• Like 3

I was just offering an somewhat skeptical opinion/explanation about the commonality of the experiences. That's all mate. :wink:

• Like 2

But please, everyone share your entity experiences. Great topic Thelema.

I once met who I thought I was. It made me cry.

• Like 7

Oh yeah, great topic. Hopefully more people take the bait, this stuff scares the crap out of and intrigues me in equal measures.

When I was 16/17 I was lying in bed, from memory not having taken anything, and somehow conjured up an image of a Ganesha-type figure; dark-skinned, dressed in a reaaaally pretty red robe with gold trim, golden eyes, very much 3-dimensional. He remained for some time unbidden, then somehow faded out or transitioned into something else... I think that experience lies at the lower threshold of 'entity contact' as there was no communication, though he remained even when I was unable to maintain focus on him. I recall knowing that it was a once-in-a-lifetime manifestation and was devvied when he left. Come back, Ganesha :(

EDIT: This occured at a time when I was using psilocybin on a weekly/bi-weekly basis; I wasn't under the influence at the time but attributed the experience to the lingering effects of its' use.

Edited by Tøn
Relevance
  • Like 2

In 1995 I was tripping in the bush with my buddy on lsd, it was middle of the day. Broad daylight.

We both saw a young girl, maybe 10 years old, wearing a white dress. She was maybe 50 or 75 metres away, with blonde hair. The sale of dress looked old fashioned, I couldn't put a period on it, it looked faux colonial, maybe 1970s era? Completely out of place and we both confirmed we saw her, and expressed surprise, as we were nowhere near any houses. It was not a place you would see someone who had just walked there without a lot of effort. She looked at us and turned away.

The she walked into the bush towards the base of a sheer rock wall. We followed her as she went out of sight, but very quickly came to a dead end. There was no path and nowhere she could have gone, the bush was very thick and the rock wall blocked us totally.

The hairs on my body were standing on end and we got out of there fast. I don't think I have spoken to my friend about this since that day. I'll ask him what he remembers of the experience, but for me, it was unsettling to say the least.

It was broad daylight, we were both reasonably lucid (but nowhere near sober), and both saw this happen.

• Like 4

Picnicathangingrock1.jpg

Sorry Glaukus, couldn't help myself... That's fucking terrifying.  I feel like this thread should be happening around a campfire.

I've had many experiences of being watched or mildly toyed with in the bush, always by indigenous spirits. I've never seen an apparition as such; the closest I've had was near Nimbin in 2005. I was clearing an overgrown patch of land with a machete for my host and started to feel like someone was throwing stones or something past my ear, just clipping it. It was just on dark and I kept looking up, trying to find the insect that was messing with me. It kept happening, and I looked up towards a parting in the trees heading down towards a valley.

I had the sensation of my eyes trying to focus on something that wasn't there, ie they wanted to focus on something directly between two trees, and could feel an aboriginal man standing there and staring at me in a very threatening/accusatory fashion. I got out of there very quickly and tried to laugh it off with the host. She said, 'Ahh yeah, they're the Min Min; this place belongs to them but they let us use it during the day. I never go outside at night.'

I guess that's a bit off topic; I was quite profoundly stoned but have had many experiences like that without intoxication. I assume you're looking for stories of completely fantastic situations, @Thelema?

I'll stop hijacking your thread now :blush:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

One of my most profound but also subtle experiences occurred during a month of experimenting with L.S.A. Of course it wasn't direct visual contact nothing like a million machine elves bouncing orbs to each other this was more subtle.

I dosed nearly every day over the month period and around week two instead of my normal day to day internal dialogue I started to notice another voice which was not mine but feminine in nature. It felt like a line of communication had been opened and I was been informed of habits that need to be altered in regards to my health.This nurturing internal dialogue went on for another two weeks until I ceased using it but that month was a catalyst that permanently altered my perception for the better. One day many years later I could have swore I heard that same voice whispering through the trees when I had a day with sally.

real or not imagined or otherwise it changed my life for the better it wasn't some grand visual extravaganza but it was the most deepest interaction with an energy that wasn't myself I have ever felt.

• Like 5

On 1.03.2018 г. at 7:19 AM, Blue Eclipse said:

It seems a logical fallacy to think that the internal experience is some multidimensional reality, rather than the effect of the substance being the same.

These are not exclusive, I think..

Certain chemically induced paths in the brain may lead to designed realities ..

Some designer drugs may open the doors/tuning brain and body to frequencies/ of pre-selected realmsB)

Chemical mind control might be a reality steer as well..

Edited by mysubtleascention
  • Like 4

Another time I watched an entity made of gold hair float out of some impossibility. Imagine "cousin it" except fuzzier and made of gold and light. It came towards me, but I was torn away to some other place.

Another time I was confronted by a white jester who was very interested in having my attention. Then this red jester showed up and the slight altercation turned into a multidimensional fist fight, with all the magical powers of contortion and destruction one might imagine of that realm.

Another time I spend hours scrabbling around in the dark looking for "gumdrops" which were some sort of forest creature, I could hear them and just catch glimpses, but never actually see one properly. When I finally made it back home I had lost my shoes and my pants, literally. My feet were pretty sore after spend hours trudging around in the dark in the rain forest.  :huh: 

• Like 4

At higher doses of medicine I have seen people who have been told to calm down about their numb arm or their arm may never regain feeling... actually lose their sense of feeling in that arm for an entire week.

That is the power of medicine. I can and often does potentiate and syngergize with ones thoughts and emotions making thoughts and emotion much more powerful than they might otherwise be. This is why one reason I believe ceremony is so important.

I don't care if you are an atheist. You can attest to thoughts and emotions being magnified on different medicines at higher dosages especially if you are honest with yourself. Fear of losing control is often one of those thoughts/emotions that one deals with at higher levels of dosage of many medicines.

So, how is this dealt with? Many use song, mantra, prayer, or reciting something they wish to engrain in their psyche.  Without this focus, you are at the whim of whatever random thoughts good or bad that may pop up into your head. This again is why a guide is important during any initial entry into the use of a plant medicine and especially important with the entry into higher levels of plant medicine.

I have seen space and time dissolve and explode with each second lasting an eternity and an eternity lasting only a second. I have seen days go by in the blink of an eye and single moments that I'm not sure ever ended. I have experienced things like this without the use of any plant medicines by simply going without food, water, or sleep for 4 days in traditional ceremonies called the vision quest or hanbleceya and I have experienced those same types of experiences with traditional medicines.

I have experienced immense pain and suffering that can only be described as burning from the inside out and the outside in at the same time. I have also experienced what can only be described as an unbelievable overwhelming feeling of love and being connected to everything that ever was and will be. Seeing a butterfly turn into an eye which belonged to a wolf that sat there watching me. I have seen a tree turn into a giant watchtower with a clock with pants hanging off of the hour hand. 

I have seen the stars dance in the trees turning into so many different colored lights as the moon danced along the water taking flight again into the night sky. I have seen the Earth turn into a black void where I seemed to float and the Earth was no more and found myself looking down up at a green glowing cliff that stretched out to eternity. I noticed a valley or a cave as what it looked like changed depending on my personal perspective as I floated not having any indication of which way was up or down or where I stood in relation to reality. I have entered that cave of darkness within that green glowing cliff and known that within that great expanse of the unknown everything could be known and yet I found myself unable to ask any question worth knowing the answer to.

I have danced with bones in my chest tethered to a tree, sundancing, waiting for a vision. I have seen the forest disappear and green glowing orbs create a sea where the forest once stood. Each orb containing 3 red triangles floating within them. I have heard a loud guttural cry from what I could only surmise must be a mountain lion only to see two glowing yellow balls of light floating where I know a cat should stand. One ball placed between each shoulder blade or where one might think they should be. Following me....

I have seen flies attach themselves to my prayer ties and flags in such numbers that you could not see the prayer flags or the prayer ties anymore, but instead the beating wings of countless flies that later turned into beautiful tiny sparks of blue light floating through the forest. 

I have seen iktomi the spider come and spin its web as its babies poured over me. I have seen a world where people were apes dressed in human clothes and everything in-between. 

The only thing I know for 100% certain after having all of these experiences is that focus is key at these higher levels of experience produced by medicines both internal and external. Without focus ones thoughts and emotions are magnified in random ways that may or may not be beneficial. That focus is important with plant medicines especially as unlike a vision quest where one can simply come down off the hill when things are too much... you have no ability to do such a simple act with many medicines especially at higher dosages. Just as it takes an iron will of focus and determination to stand in one place for 4 days without food, water, or sleep... one must have that same kind of focus if one is to safely traverse higher planes with strong medicines with strong dosages. To say that it would be wise to always have a guide in such an experience would be an understatement. To think one does not need them or one can jump into these experiences without much experience would be asking for a travesty to befall your mind if not your body as either could easily be shattered.

I make no claim to anything other than the simple fact that the mind is a very powerful tool that one can learn to use and make stronger. In much the same way as a powerlifter or a body builder learns to make their body stronger, one can learn to make alter those thoughts that affect your sleep and waking state and you can make changes that have just as lasting effects. Just as a powerlifter can tear a tendon however, you can also tear or injure your mind. 

I'll leave it at that as I already feel I've been a little to long winded, but please understand that the experiences I relate are nothing special. They are open to anyone who wishes to experience them. In fact, I'd say those experiences were just the tip of the iceberg of what is possible as I'm sure many of you can relate to, but for those that have yet to touch on these types of experiences they are definitely out there. What is uncertain is how and what you will do with them should you chose to go down that path and why is it important to do so.

Whatever the reason, focus is indeed important. Especially so at the deeper levels.

• Like 4

Dear All,

I wish to clear up a misunderstanding occcuring at a high level - I am not a member of the O.T.O, A.A or ecclesiatica gnostica or any other group. I wish I could revert my username to "Horatio Churchmouse". I apologise for any attempts or connotations to the contrary.

Thank-you,

Edited by Thelema
  • Like 1

On ‎14‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 8:39 PM, Thelema said:

Dear All,

I wish to clear up a misunderstanding occcuring at a high level - I am not a member of the O.T.O, A.A or ecclesiatica gnostica or any other group. I wish I could revert my username to "Horatio Churchmouse". I apologise for any attempts or connotations to the contrary.

Thank-you,

classic organigon, bloody terrific. I will reply bloke cause its good to feel like someone is listening aye?. any way, you are nuts. I love it. i'm/we are all nuts. thanks for dropping in by and droppibng some ctrazy beats when you were just indisposed. if we do not band tyogether., you will be an island. be good @Thelema

• Like 1

On 8/12/2018 at 3:11 PM, Thelema said:

Deleted

Entity Contact Manifesto from the pen of a Magus.odt

Hey Thelema, i found this an extrodinarily interesting and well put together read. Loved it!

Thanks heaps for sharing your research.

Thanks Thelema for these quotes: truly the treasure of some intense and extensive searching:

"O! What manner of strange fruit is this
     That comes into being by the act of eating it!”

(referring to the ouroborostic nature of consciousness that only appears as an object upon reflection)
 AND
    “A structure of false permanence is consciousness”

The mind is a pair of eyes looking into a house of mirrors that is otherwise completely empty except for its own perception of distortions of infinite complexity. Who is there to unravel the story of the images perceived when sight itself is a product of the mirroring?

I am aware of an impossibly complex

wasteful web of energy,

based upon the breath,

seeking release.

I've had 3 entities so far.  The first was an orange tentacle covered in eyes that was absolutely horrified to know that I could see it and fled back into my wall.  Interestingly my cat came over and swiped at it which made me think it may have been real.

The second one was a shadow/smoke monster who acted like I was trapped in his dimension and he was going to have his way with me.  He did and then made it feel as though a part of my soul had been replaced by his and that when I were to come back to reality I'd bring him with what remained of the vessel I called my body.  I didn't feel right for months after that and simply had to let it go to not go crazy.

The last and most interesting was chewbacca, well close anyway.  I took a stupid amount of shrooms, had ego death and saw the light so naturally I went with it.  At the end of the tunnel was this white cloud like castle that was made of souls and I could feel my soul being drawn inside the front gates.  So in I float and what am I greeted with? What appears to be motherfuckin chewbacca putting one of the soul bricks back into the castle and then he turned to me and lost his shit.  His already large black hole type eyes enlarged, told me I wasn't ready for this knowledge and headbutted me back to reality stone cold sober.  I literally bounced off my bed, said what in the actual fuck and then the shrooms started kicking in again so I tried using them to find the castle again but all I was met with was a profound sense of loss at not being allowed to return.  The chewbacca entity looked like the same one from the movies but incredibly clean, his hair was hair and not simply made out of energy but glowed this brilliant gold colour too but his most striking feature were those eyes.  I'll never forget the feeling of the depth of the shit I'm not ready for yet that I saw in them just before he headbutt me.  It was like an endless void and he gave the impression of being tasked with making sense of it all like he was a librarian and I was a mere ant demanding the secrets of the universe itself which he had no time for but he had no malice against me either, I just wasn't welcome there any longer so he sent me back.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing, Ethnoob! I wish I knew how to convey my gratitude. In my opinion those experiences are as real as anything. Priceless.  I have had similar experiences in Aya ceremonies. One experience in particular was so real and intense I couldn't speak AT ALL for 24 hrs. I would try to speak and no words would come. My brain couldn't bridge the two sides of reality by trying to talk about it.