The Corroboree

I've tried dosing two smashed seeds held under my tongue on two occasions, nothing. Could have been dud seeds, in fact quite likely. I tried to extract 70 seeds and got nothing either.

3 minutes ago, Glaukus said:

I've tried dosing two smashed seeds held under my tongue on two occasions, nothing. Could have been dud seeds, in fact quite likely. I tried to extract 70 seeds and got nothing either.

Mmm thats a shame. Interesting though!

Two seeds should do something, i don't remember if i have had such little before but i would be pretty sure there would at least be a minor shift in consciousness. 

I have noticed these around 5b1e17761133c_hbwrblack.thumb.jpg.ea9fee5dcbaff6e367d40cbe8611c594.jpgI don't know if they are any good or whatnot, i am not familiar with em at all.

This is what i am familiar with and is known to work  5b1e18115f7b2_hbwrnormal.thumb.jpg.7ab5056691e21ebb35a8281bb15ffa07.jpg 

5b1e17761133c_hbwrblack.thumb.jpg.ea9fee5dcbaff6e367d40cbe8611c594.jpg

5b1e18115f7b2_hbwrnormal.thumb.jpg.7ab5056691e21ebb35a8281bb15ffa07.jpg

5b1e17761133c_hbwrblack.thumb.jpg.ea9fee5dcbaff6e367d40cbe8611c594.jpg

5b1e18115f7b2_hbwrnormal.thumb.jpg.7ab5056691e21ebb35a8281bb15ffa07.jpg

1 hour ago, bardo said:

have noticed these around 5b1e17761133c_hbwrblack.thumb.jpg.ea9fee5dcbaff6e367d40cbe8611c594.jpgI don't know if they are any good or whatnot, i am not familiar with em at all.

I've never seen black/ brown seeds before. Were they from the same plant?

I have never seen em in person, I have just seen them for sale on ebay as hbwr, i have no idea about any details other than that ?

• Like 1

Tried 2 seeds, scraped, chewed and held under the tounge for approx 25 mins and swallowed. Expecting only a little bit of colour enhancement and possible mood lift I was more than shocked to find I was having quite strong effects. CEV's, open eye visual distortion, a stoned heavy feeling, enhanced music etc. Some negative effects too, vaso constriction in legs, slight nausia/appetite loss and a lil paranoia because I was thinking how is all this happening from just 2 seeds!

Lasted approx 4 hours.

Definitely made the rainy day a bit more interesting.

• Like 3

I've just returned from a few days and nights dancing amongst the milky way, and I think I'll give hbwr another go tonight. Might try 3 smashed seeds sublingual with extra enhancement and I'll report back tomorrow.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2018 at 5:52 AM, Wile E. Peyote said:

Combining HBWR extract with peppermint essential oil seemed to produce an interesting synergy

I've read a number of things about this tonight. Just ordered ~100 from NSW, hoping they get into WA, but converting the LSA to LSH would be nice, yet it appears hit and miss and unstable. Easily converted back to LSA, so no real loss, it would however be good to experience a cleaner deal.

Hell, I'd be happy with less tachycardia and cramps in my legs. Which I am sure my heart and body would be, also.

• Like 1

OK, 3 fresh seeds were cracked and held under tongue for 15 minutes. I had a few beers including a Belgian duvel a few hours earlier, so there should have been plenty of acetaldehyde in my system, but I had a drop of pure peppermint oil just to be sure. Not sure I buy into the LSA>LSH conversion theory but peppermint is soothing to the stomach and alcohol helps counteract the vasoconstriction so either way, no harm done.

After an hour I was starting to feel affected. I had driven for 5 hours earlier in the day and I was very tired, so I laid down in bed with headphones on.

I fell asleep straight away. I woke an hour later, quite affected. Some nausea but not too strong, and slight stomach cramps were the only negative effects I noticed. My mind was very quiet and I had CEVs of a fairly simple nature, dull colours.

I fell asleep again not long afterwards and woke today feeling pretty good.

I might try again sometime when I'm not as tired, maybe try 4 seeds. I don't think I would go much above 4 with this method, I get the impression the side effects ramp up.

• Like 3

Reminds me I have to go and pick the ripe ones now! :wink:

• Like 4

On 20/07/2018 at 4:47 PM, Glaukus said:

I don't think I would go much above 4 with this method, I get the impression the side effects ramp up.

Maybe have a go at the method i mentioned, you are right in your impression tho,  i believe this method does mitigate some of the unpleasantness but unfortunately even with this method the side effects are still pretty pronounced.

I think they are worthy of experimentation and occasional usage and can certainly have pretty awesome and memorable qualities but with that said i think there are many things equal or better with far less discomfort to endure.

• Like 2

Have you tried turbina corymbosa seeds instead in an acidified cwe?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Glaukus said:

Have you tried turbina corymbosa seeds instead in an acidified cwe?

I've never tried turbina corymbosa, is the chemical makeup that different?

Just found this: it looks incredibly promising 

Edited by TheMooseZeus
  • Like 1

This reminds me of the work of 69ron.

I've read a lot on the topic and I'm yet to be convinced these conversions work.

Turbina is far superior in my meagre experience. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Glaukus said:

This reminds me of the work of 69ron.

I've read a lot on the topic and I'm yet to be convinced these conversions work.

Turbina is far superior in my meagre experience. 

I've heard Turbina is almost indistinguishable from LSD

(Gotta get my hands on it ;) )

Edited by TheMooseZeus

On 22/07/2018 at 11:21 PM, Glaukus said:

Turbina is far superior in my meagre experience

I have never tried it because i thought the concentrations where small but now you say this i am curios. Will seek this for the collection in the near future : )

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bardo said:

I have never tried it because i thought the concentrations where small but now you say this i am curios. Will seek this for the collection in the near future : )

I'll send you some seed to grow mate.

Yes, you need a lot more seeds, less than MG, more than HBWR. But it is superior to both. 

• Like 2

Well fellows I have a fair whack of HBWR to send out to another member, but I have 4 or 5 corymbosa just getting ready to flower. They seed in the 1000's, so remember this post in a few month's time :wink:

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Glaukus said:

I'll send you some seed to grow mate.

Yes, you need a lot more seeds, less than MG, more than HBWR. But it is superior to both. 

Awesome, thanks very much, very appreciated indeed

I only tried MG once and it was brutal, felt extremely toxic

5 minutes ago, Responsible Choice said:

Well fellows I have a fair whack of HBWR to send out to another member, but I have 4 or 5 corymbosa just getting ready to flower. They seed in the 1000's, so remember this post in a few month's time :wink:

Will do! Cheers mate!

17 hours ago, Responsible Choice said:

They seed in the 1000's, so remember this post in a few month's time :wink:

Cool, i am keen for a sample : ) if i am lucky enough to get some when ready i will report back with what i think of em.

What kind of amounts would one need ?

31 minutes ago, bardo said:

Cool, i am keen for a sample : ) if i am lucky enough to get some when ready i will report back with what i think of em.

What kind of amounts would one need ?

It really depends on freshness. 100 was adequate for me, but I've read reports of as little as 30 fresh being effective. CWE is the way to go, make sure the water isn't chlorinated.

• Like 2

Cool as, so theoretically maybe one would just crush them add to fresh water let sit stirring occasionally, perhaps with a little lemon juice added ? would this sound about right ?

Edited by bardo
add

Just now, bardo said:

Cool as, so theoretically maybe one would just crush them add to fresh water let sit stirring occasionally, perhaps with a little lemon juice added ? would this sound about right ?

The CWEs ive done have involved crushing the seeds and letting them sit in distilled water in the fridge for 4 hours 

• Like 1