The Corroboree

on further thought it would seem better to maybe instead of stirring occasional shaking in a bottle or jar to be more effective ? if that is even needed.

Is cold water preferable due to not destroying the goods or better for targeting the desired goods with less other muck ? Anyhow if it works good it works good : )

• Like 1

In the interests of science ahem...

I'll revisit turbina tonight. Pretty much same MO, a few beers upfront. Acidified CWE made with soda water and a pinch of citric acid. 100 seed ground in a mortar and pestle, these seeds are about 4 years old so they're not exactly fresh. I've got fresh but they're for sending out to folks I promised.

I'll add a drop of peppermint oil, and report back tomorrow.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Glaukus said:

In the interests of science ahem...

I'll revisit turbina tonight. Pretty much same MO, a few beers upfront. Acidified CWE made with soda water and a pinch of citric acid. 100 seed ground in a mortar and pestle, these seeds are about 4 years old so they're not exactly fresh. I've got fresh but they're for sending out to folks I promised.

I'll add a drop of peppermint oil, and report back tomorrow.

Be sure to check out the eclipse this morning, maybe a little dark side of the moon?

Not much to report folks. I was a little off baseline, did some good dreamwork, but the seeds were clearly too old. 100 of the same seeds was a pretty strong experience several years ago.

@Responsible Choice I might hit you up mate!

• Like 2

What method of administration did you use ? do you think the yohimbe helped counter some of the negative effects ?

2 hours ago, bardo said:

What method of administration did you use ? do you think the yohimbe helped counter some of the negative effects ?

Same ROA, yohimbe is a vasodilator, so I figured it might be interesting. I had 4 seeds this time with about a g of Yo, felt quite nauseated, but the rush was intense. Body sensations were amazing. Had a great sleep too, although I'm told I snored like a diesel powered chainsaw!

• Like 3

On 24/07/2018 at 10:57 PM, Responsible Choice said:

Well fellows I have a fair whack of HBWR to send out to another member, but I have 4 or 5 corymbosa just getting ready to flower. They seed in the 1000's, so remember this post in a few month's time :wink:

Hey RC, how's the vines looking ?  

On 24/04/2018 at 7:47 PM, ∂an said:

how many seasons did your plants take until they set seed?  I have heard that some plants do not seem to set seed, even after 3 or 4 years of growth.  

I don't know about some plants, but I know my BHWR flowered and set seed as soon as it reached the top of the tree which for me took 2 seasons as I started late if memory serves. 

5 hours ago, Inyan said:

I don't know about some plants, but I know my BHWR flowered and set seed as soon as it reached the top of the tree which for me took 2 seasons as I started late if memory serves. 

My HBWR seeds to be doing really poorly, many of the few leaves it has left are mangled and yellow and there are large cracks along the main vine. The tips have dried out too :(

@TheMooseZeus I planted mine directly in the ground so that is kind of cheating. I watered it daily however. Ground was mostly sand as I planted my BHWR on a small island. Again, I call it cheating when the conditions are that good. Definitely think of upsizing the pot though as my suspicion is the pot may be too small.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Inyan said:

@TheMooseZeus I planted mine directly in the ground so that is kind of cheating. I watered it daily however. Ground was mostly sand as I planted my BHWR on a small island. Again, I call it cheating when the conditions are that good. Definitely think of upsizing the pot though as my suspicion is the pot may be too small.

Doesn't sound too bad... I might plant it in the ground too

• Like 1