The Corroboree

Why did you have to edit to put clothes on?  Youre a character alright eth.

23 hours ago, Sallubrious said:

I look out the back and see a bunch of plants that I've wasted my life on. Now I just want them all gone. They're going through the mulcher tomorrow - several thousand dollars worth of lophs. rare trichos and a shit load of rare species that are almost extinct

You wouldn't

On 2/7/2018 at 0:11 AM, Sallubrious said:

I look out the back and see a bunch of plants that I've wasted my life on. Now I just want them all gone. They're going through the mulcher tomorrow - several thousand dollars worth of lophs. rare trichos and a shit load of rare species that are almost extinct.

I can understand were your at i was really sick for a while & the heat lately killed some of my collection and the fact i was so sick i didn't / couldn't water and thought about how much time i wasted on these plants but a month later feeling better and back in the garden im still not the same but starting to enjoy the garden again.

Once it's mulched it really is a waste.

Thunderhorse, I understand you are upset but I really think you are over reacting. So what if someone has a different opinion to you?

in my opinion, if you truly believe in the freedom to choose your gender identity or anything else then you should equally believe in someone else's freedom to hold any opinion they like, otherwise you are a hypocrite.

anyway from what I read in that thread, it didn't seem to me that anyone was directly criticising  someone's choice of identity.. More so they were criticising the insidious aspects of the extreme Marxism & identity politics that has now become politically associated with this issue.  Individual freedom of choice & extreme political ideologies that attach themselves to particular issues are extremely different things..

• Like 2

we don't delete accounts, but I can lock it and even change your username if you like. But unless I know you personally or you email me from the registered email address I will not be able to let you back into your account if you change your mind.
I better go and read that thread you mentioned. Sounds like a topic with a predictable outcome.

I've had to click accept some wierd thing on my screen that wouldnt allow me to read it to be able to post this ... and if it works pm me if you want my email or somethn to stay in touch those of you whom I've not got already if you like and no offense to any of the guys for saying guys sound like reprobates ...  just pissed me off the night b4 my final court battle to slay the soc serv ... didnt need that shit at the time and thus wont be ever more .. good job i slew them and don't need a sanctuary hey? 

• Like 2

Yay!! Good job team :)

• Like 1

Yessss Horsey glad ya hanging around !!!

2 hours ago, Skellum said:

Umm so did @Sallubrious fuck off for good, or what?    :scratchhead:

I fuckin hope not man. 

Im glad you decided to stay TH you bloody drama queen

• Like 5

^ Me too you mongrel.
Image result for days of our lives

• Like 2

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a read on here every couple of days while not necessarily piping up.

I love this forum and the people on it, it strangely seems to have more to do with my daily life then a lot of things

To much politics, no one should leave at all!

Glad to hear you are going to stay horsie. I do enjoy reading your posts :-)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ said:

sorry i wont be leavn after all

Does this mean Spooge is going to stop wearing your face around, that was really starting to creep me out.

• Like 1

^ hahahahaah   -    I hope not.

On 12/10/2018 at 12:45 AM, Martyh64 said:

Has anyone heard from Sall? hope he's alright :/

I don’t have a lot of detail, but he’s still around, as are at least some of his cacti. Might be a while before we see him around here again though (if ever). 

• Thanks 1